• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Top Three Bottom of the Pit Restraunts

Chef Mickey's. Didn't like the food choices or the quality of what was there. The buffet was dirty and service was lacking. Glad we tried it but won't go back.

Coral Reef. It's a shame because the restaurant is beautiful but the last time we were there the food was very salty and service was very slow.

Crystal Palace. The rest of the family liked the food but I did not. The characters were great though and the atmosphere was very fun.

My top three bottom of the pit restaurants:

1. ABC Commissary

2. ABC Commissary

3. ABC Commissary

While I have been to several places that I would call average (Le'Cellier, 1900PF, 50's PT) none of them would keep me from going back again, with the exception of ABC.

I have to agree with a pp and their negative opinion of ABC. ABC without exaggerating, is the worst dining experience I think I can ever remember in my 46 years of existence. :sad2:

I concur that ABC is god-awful.. but sticking to Table Service for the real offenders...

1. Alfredos. I don't care if it's Tutto Italia or what, it was disgusting, cramped, and felt dirty - and had yucky food.

2. 50's Prime Time. I've had better tasting foil wrapped meals. :P

3. Le Cellier. Worst service I've ever had, to the point of the manager telling me to just leave without paying my bill when I flagged her down. Overpriced and the cheese soup is nothing to write home about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter