Topolinos breakfast- can you order more than 1 entree?

disprincess2213

DIS Veteran
We have never been here for breakfast but have heard reviews from people saying they were able to "try" other menu items alongside of their main course. For anyone who has been recently was this something that was openly offered?

Yes, we were there on 06/06 and my daughter ordered two entrees off the kids menu, my husband ordered to entrees off the adult menu, and in addition to my entree, I ordered a fruit plate for us to share. We had 11:40 dining reservations and it ended up being our breakfast, lunch and dinner for the day. So worth it! Will be back!

We each ordered an entree and then got the fruit plate and we asked for one waffle on the side to taste.
Everything was excellent!
It was no openly offered, but I knew from others here on the board that you just ask and they bring you what you want.

lol do people really need to eat this much? Two entrees for one meal?

I think for the price tag of breakfast here - its fair to see how much bang you can get for your buck. Plus, if you plan on sharing it would be nice to taste a few different dishes.

lol do people really need to eat this much? Two entrees for one meal?

I agree with the PP - people don't see this as one meal - they see this as two at the price point, so they are looking to cover both breakfast and lunch.

I'd never go there and pay this price point, but for folks who do, I can see why they desire 2 entrees, especially if one entree is egg or carb (aka VERY cheap) focused...

Last edited:
I'd definitely order the fruit plate as an extra entree. We always eat fruits & veggies with our meals at home and it can be hard to always accomplish that when eating out. So if nothing else, we'd order the fruit plate to share.

When I went I was expecting to order 2 entree's for breakfast. I figured I was going to get my money's worth! I'm a fairly larger guy at 6'2" and 265 pounds, but after I had the quiche and some pastries from the basket, I was full.

Server explicitly told us to order a half order of the waffles for example, they wanted us full.
A steak, half a waffle, and an old fashioned was my breakfast: makes a whole year of running 5x/week worth it!

When I went in January it basically was all we could eat. Our server let us order anything we wanted and get more of what we liked. I really enjoyed the breakfast.

I see what you all mean, based on the price. I'm sure I couldn't bring myself to ask for more unless it was openly offered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter