Tour Beast's Castle without eating there?

I thought I saw somewhere that they give tours of the castle. Is that correct?

As others have stated. No tours. You can't even enter the building at all without an ADR. Walk ups are rare and shouldn't be counted on. But as others said ... Disney (dumb bean counters) allow you to enter with an ADR and then buy as little as a cupcake or drink.

We've had lunch there a couple of times. Other than the rose room I wasn't all that impressed with the rest of the decor/theming, and the dining experience was just a couple of clicks better than a high school cafeteria.

But the rose room is the afterthought room that isn't even in the movie :confused3

I don't think there is really that much to see inside. It's pretty, but I wouldn't have made a point to go in except that we were eating there.

Isn't the "Rose room" the West Wing?

Oh, you think that's what they meant? West Wing is West Wing, I just wouldn't think to call it anything else.

I was thinking they meant the Rose Gallery, which I think they now call the Castle Gallery. Makes sense to change up name since as this post shows, it may have been confusing.

If that is the case ... I see being impressed with West Wing but I also think the Ballroom is beautiful.

I assumed that they just didn't know it was called the West Wing. Who would think the Rose Gallery was impressive? But then, they also thought the food was just a little better than a HS cafeteria, so I have no idea. My food's always been spectacular there. I've just had dinner though, so I dunno.

There isn't much to see once inside. The West Wing is neat, but gets old with everyone using their flash to take pictures. The ballroom is neat to see, but it's just a dining room. Like Cindy's, you can only enter with a reservation.

I've had lunch there, and we loved the roast beef sandwich. It's a generous portion, so DH & I split the meal. They also have French Onion soup that looks good.

Once upon a time, before they served breakfast and when lunch was first come first serve, you could ask the castmembers if you could poke your head in prior to their official opening at 10:30 and mostly they would accomodate you. I got to do it once. But now with them serving all day, there's not 'downtime' for that anymore. You have to be eating there.

I saw a few people last week get turned away that wanted to just go inside and look around. We were having dinner and the server mentioned that I needed my receipt to get my photo taken with the beast, which suggests that people are "sneaking in" just to get a character M&G.

Beast's Castle? What/where is that?

I assumed that they just didn't know it was called the West Wing. Who would think the Rose Gallery was impressive? But then, they also thought the food was just a little better than a HS cafeteria, so I have no idea. My food's always been spectacular there. I've just had dinner though, so I dunno.

I am actually quite surprised how many I have seen say it's their favorite room and think it's quite pretty ..... aside from why I don't like eating in there ......... it's not in the movie, it was added to plan to accommodate the Beast/Belle dancing because they didn't want to take away from the ballroom. I want to eat in the movie. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter