TouringPlans ADR finder

Are you using the email or text notification? I have both set up and find that I get the email on my gmail almost a full minute before the text. That can make or break it!

Are you using the email or text notification? I have both set up and find that I get the email on my gmail almost a full minute before the text. That can make or break it!

I did all mine via text and generally get that before email.

Now that I go back and look at it, I too received my gmail a few seconds before the text - just make sure you have your Notifications for your gmail address set to Sound, Alerts, and Show on Lock Screen on your Iphone.

I actually picked up BOG for dinner for 9 people using the tool (after waiting 6 weeks), but I pounced as soon as I got the text.
Good to know this is possible! I've had lots of success in the past when searching for parties of 4, but haven't had any luck (yet) for this trip with my group of 9.

Just to chime in - I know, old-ish thread - but it does work. I wanted an 'Ohana reservation for 8 on Dec 26th. Today is FP+ day for those staying on property and as I suspected, reservations got dropped as plans firmed up. I saw my text notification first (I forward my texts to my computer through Apple iCloud). I was not able to use the link, but jsut because my default browser for that particular link was not already logged in to MDE. I just used my preferred browser to look up 'Ohana.

Yep, it's just luck. There's no trick. Only tip I have is having your phone nearby.
I managed to snag a Tratorria breakfast just 2 days ago using it but I missed on several others so I do feel your pain.

lol! it was you! lol.

I was so bummed! lol

The only thing I can say is be ready on your MDE. When I follow the text link it sometimes errors out right away.

I recently got a RoL breakfast package at Tusker and Tratorria breakfast so it does definitely work!

Yes, once a thing like this is published on a message board the popularity increases and adds competition. I'm torn, selfishly as a long time subscriber to TP, I would like to see it offered to members only, but I'm glad for my fellow Dis'ers when their reservation comes through and happy for the increased traffic directed to Len.

and you too!

lol.

ive had 4 opportunities via res finder for trattoria bfast and wasn't fast enough for any... I've found two of my competitors on thus thread. lol

and you too!

lol.

ive had 4 opportunities via res finder for trattoria bfast and wasn't fast enough for any... I've found two of my competitors on thus thread. lol

Oh no! Sorry. Keep trying and I'll have my fingers crossed for you.
Another great suggestion I picked up earlier was changing the text sound notification after storing as a contact. That way when the special sound went off I knew to jump lol

Oh no! Sorry. Keep trying and I'll have my fingers crossed for you.
Another great suggestion I picked up earlier was changing the text sound notification after storing as a contact. That way when the special sound went off I knew to jump lol

My husband just did this very same thing for me last week. We were on the road at the time and since I was driving, I had instructed him that if my text notification went off he needed to hop on my phone right away. (I had been receiving a number of notification alerts for other things.) He feels particularly invested because, really, this particular ADR is one that *he* wants so he came up with that solution so I will instantly know by tone that there's been a hit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter