Toy Story Attractions

We didn't get SDD but did get TSMM for 8am. My plan is to leave the BC as early as we can for the 7am opening and hope for the best and arrive at SDD with a less then hour wait.
What day in your trip were you trying to get SDD for?

What day in your trip were you trying to get SDD for?

I was looking at Day 2 but I also looked at Day 4 & 6. I did see it on Day 2 for around 6pm but I didn't want to go back to the studios just for that. So fingers crossed we can get standby in the early morning hours. On day 10 it is open late, so we may venture there after either the MK or Epcot (can't recall what I planned on that evening), but at the same time I don't want to wait for a bus back to the Poly at 1am. We are staying at the BC for the first 5 nights.

My kids, dh and myself should easily wake up on Day 2 since day 1 we are leaving our house between 4:30-4:45 for the airport. They can eat breakfast during the wait to get into the park. Wait, I will easily wake up, them...not so much! I will just need to see how the crowds are at the gate and what time we should arrive. I told them we will walk the mile there, none are thrilled!

I was looking at Day 2 but I also looked at Day 4 & 6. I did see it on Day 2 for around 6pm but I didn't want to go back to the studios just for that. So fingers crossed we can get standby in the early morning hours. On day 10 it is open late, so we may venture there after either the MK or Epcot (can't recall what I planned on that evening), but at the same time I don't want to wait for a bus back to the Poly at 1am. We are staying at the BC for the first 5 nights.

My kids, dh and myself should easily wake up on Day 2 since day 1 we are leaving our house between 4:30-4:45 for the airport. They can eat breakfast during the wait to get into the park. Wait, I will easily wake up, them...not so much! I will just need to see how the crowds are at the gate and what time we should arrive. I told them we will walk the mile there, none are thrilled!
I could see how Day 2 might be hard to get a FP for. We will be trying for 60+6 so I'm not worried about ours too much. We always show up to the gate for rope drop at least an hour before park opening.

I got lucky and got early Slinky Dog. We are going to Rope Drop TSMM - With a lot of people in line with Slinky Dog and AS2 then I would hope TSMM standby line isn't horrible. I would also think same day Fastpasses are a good probability with so many people using their first Tier 1 on the new rides.

Speaking of MGM …. I wonder if the reason Disney backed off changing the name of the park again is because they are trying to buy 20th Century Fox. If your buying a movie studio that big you may want to re-evaluate how your going to brand your movie themed park. They have probably learned their lesson with putting the studio name in the park name though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter