Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

We enjoyed the rides quite a bit. Slinky Dog more than I expected. Saucers was even somewhat fun. The land is really cute.
But honestly, after seeing it, and seeing how easy FP are to come by, even same day, I'm not so concerned with the AP event now. It would have to be a spectacular event with some special extras for it to be something we make a special trip for.

I jumped in as soon as I got the email. I had a 2 minute wait. Registered for 9/14. Have to move a few things because my HS day was Monday, which is not included. My FP day isn’t until Saturday, so no harm. Good luck to everyone who is registering!

Just an FYI, if you have others linked to your account who are not Gold AP holders or above (I've got a few Weekday Select AP holders in my family), then you'll need to remove them from your registration (mine were on my list automatically) before proceeding otherwise you'll get an ineligibility error and have to start again.

All set for 9/12 at 8am! Confirmation email says check-in starts at 7:45.

I didn’t get the e-mail - have tried using the link above under several browsers and just get the below... with no ability to do anything past this screen. I guess maybe you need the e-mail?

DE6A1887-88C1-4D2F-88CB-7B09B1236C7C.jpeg

email just came!

Easy peasy once the email came. Question, for the people who select 7-8 and have one hour, what do they do from 8-9 before the park opens? I didn't select that time, just curious.

That's what I was afraid of when I first went in. I was hoping the link would work for others. :(

I tried your link with the same results as above. My email came a couple minutes later and I signed up with no issue. Thanks for trying, though!

Seems like the email link is tailored to the recipient. I've seen that sort of thing before.

oh well, guess we’re out. never get an emails or stuff from Disney anyway.
got fast passes for SDD next week on two days along with FOP so still happy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter