Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

No biggie, I'm in the same boat. FPs open up tomorrow and I don't know what to do.

Book as if it isn’t taking place. There’s no guarantee that it will happen while you are there, and if it is, there’s no guarantee you will get one of the limited spots. So make your plans as if it doesn’t exist. If you do get a spot, then modify your plans. If you wait you may not get what you want without a struggle.

Book as if it isn’t taking place. There’s no guarantee that it will happen while you are there, and if it is, there’s no guarantee you will get one of the limited spots. So make your plans as if it doesn’t exist. If you do get a spot, then modify your plans. If you wait you may not get what you want without a struggle.

Yep this is what I did. I didn't consider it at all when making my FPs and finalizing ADRs.

No alarms please but I did receive my AP email today and no mention of the TSL event - not sure what that means and I know lots of people don't get emails so just wanted to report

No alarms please but I did receive my AP email today and no mention of the TSL event - not sure what that means and I know lots of people don't get emails so just wanted to report

I check the AP page every day and it’s still listed as happening. No details, of course! Thanks for the report!

I check the AP page every day and it’s still listed as happening. No details, of course! Thanks for the report!
I’ve been calling as well - still nuttin’. I have no idea why this event is causing me so much grief - I was able to get all the new TSL rides with FP+...but I really really want to attend the special event!!

I got the AP email yesterday too and am anxiously waiting to see if we get an email about the event. We happen to be there in September so it would be such a nice little surprise to be able to attend this! I'm assuming kids who don't require tickets can tag along with parents, correct?

If you click on the "Learn More" for the second event down (something about extra time this summer) it will bring you to a page where the Toy Storyland EventS are mentioned. Yes, it says select DATES in September, but that you can only sign up for one date (Boooo!) Still no mention of what dates they're talking about, bit if there's more than one, it gives me some encouragement that I may get to one.

You get early sign up for CP packages and still no additional information!!

No email here for either myself or my husband, I swear I am on Disney's 'do not email list'. We have a trip the end of September so I would love to go if offered any of the nights we will be there, although I am sure it will be offered the night that I just bought Halloween party tickets for.

Does anyone know about this event for AP holders in September for Toy Story Land? I read the email and it said something about registering but could not get any place to do so!

Does anyone know about this event for AP holders in September for Toy Story Land? I read the email and it said something about registering but could not get any place to do so!

@nfouey - FYI, I merged your post into this thread where a lot of people are watching / waiting for more information to come out from Disney with registration details. :-)

I did read somewhere that rumors are leaning towards am not pm but I don't hold much faith in things until it's confirmed

After experiencing the land in both the day and night last week, I would (probably) have zero interest in an AM event. But a couple of hours at night - SIGN ME UP!

The dvc moonlight magic is on 9/19. Wonder the chances of a DVC and AP type event in the same week.

After experiencing the land in both the day and night last week, I would (probably) have zero interest in an AM event. But a couple of hours at night - SIGN ME UP!

We aren’t interested in any early morning event. I have a good plan that I’m really happy with. Only a nighttime event would fit at this point! Fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter