Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

We got the email and we have a trip booked in September. Does it look like only the passholders with September trips booked received the email, or did it go to a broader group?

We got the email and we have a trip booked in September. Does it look like only the passholders with September trips booked received the email, or did it go to a broader group?

That’s what I was wondering too. We got the email and have a September trip booked.

I think the email went out like it regularly does, randomly and to no one specifically. I don't think having certain criteria meant you got the email or didn't get the email

I think the email went out like it regularly does, randomly and to no one specifically. I don't think having certain criteria meant you got the email or didn't get the email
This was one of their regular AP update emails so not random. Some people for some reason just don’t get the emails sometimes or any of the time.

This was one of their regular AP update emails so not random. Some people for some reason just don’t get the emails sometimes or any of the time.

Yea that's what I was referring to. It's a regular AP email but not everyone gets it, almost like it just randomly goes out. Doesn't make sense. Their AP emails should go out to every single active AP they have in their system. But some people always get the emails, some people never do, then some people get one every once in awhile.

Yea that's what I was referring to. It's a regular AP email but not everyone gets it, almost like it just randomly goes out. Doesn't make sense. Their AP emails should go out to every single active AP they have in their system. But some people always get the emails, some people never do, then some people get one every once in awhile.
Yeah, I think most get the emails but with mass emails not everyone is going to get every single one every time. Some emails may go to ones spam folder or people may have other emails on their account they don't normally use. There are a variety of things that can happen including an email just getting lost.

We used to get emails but after renewing our passes in January we no longer get them. We have a September trip booked but no email.

It's actually starting to tick me off. Family of four, $850 per AP times seven consecutive years = more than $20k and I never get AP emails.

And no excuses. Correct email on my MDE, spam folder checked. No excuses.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter