Toystoryduo's Journal....Moving Forward From Here

Hey Tracy! How are you feeling? All better now I hope. Congrats on the new trip. I do hope you all will be able to take it. and :woohoo: for the car rental rates. :thumbsup2 Those totally rock!

Continued losses at weigh-ins are awesome also! :worship: Despite being sick you have had some great news to report. :banana: I pray you are all better now and won't being sick any more this Spring. I had that couple weeks ago and it wasn't fun. Literally spent two days in bed and couldn't even watch TV. It hurt to focus. DS had it but differently and sounds more like what you had. Took him to the doctor and thankfully he is better and DD didn't get it.

Have a wonderful Easter!

Thanks Mike and Lisa! :goodvibes

Only 3 more days until spring break begins! YAY!:yay: I'm so looking forward to having a few days where we can sleep in and not have to be on a schedule every day. :thumbsup2

I'm still having pain in my left side and since all of my tests and bloodwork came back normal, I'm going to see a chiropractor and see if an adjustment to my back will help. I have an appointment for later on today.

And can you believe that I'm still working on taxes?!?!? :eek: My DH has been so busy that he hasn't had a chance to go over the last few pieces of information that I need to get them done. I'm hoping today is the day!:wizard:

Today's Plan:
* Chiropractor
* Taxes
* School
* Work for DH
* Surveys
* Walk

I forgot to mention that I put the scale away for April. Last weekend, I weighed in and was VERY frustrated by the very tiny weight loss that the scale registered. Last week was a good week OP for me and to not see a decent weight loss was very discouraging. So, rather than use that as a reason to give up, I've decided to just focus on intentional eating and exercising this month and see what the scale says next month.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!:grouphug:

Hi Tracy, Hope everything is well with you and your family! Can you believe summer is almost over? I'm sure you're planning your upcoming school year with your girls. I give you a lot of credit for being a homeschooling mom!

Hopefully the health issues that you were having are over and you're doing just fine!

Take care and let us know how you're doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter