Trading Spaces......

Originally posted by Jomrog
I agree, Edward's rooms are nice, Kia needs to stay far away & Ty can be my handyman anytime. :p

I heard a rumor that Ty & Hildi are an item, has anyone else heard this?

Haven't heard it...but doubt it. Hildi just recently married and spends much of her time in France with her husband. Meanwhile I hear Ty's had a steady for about 4 years...

Ty (Unfortunately, despite the fact that he's about 15 years too old for me) has a girlfriend, Drea, and they've been together for quite a while.

When I get a house, Vern is completely welcome to design my bedroom, Laurie has free rein in the living room and Gen is welcome in my kitchen anytime. (I must have no taste.. I liked the moss wall, though I thought it was much better suited to a backyard screened porch or something like that..)

Hildi, Doug, Kia, Edward and Frank can stay far, far, far away.

I almost never miss it. I would love for Vern to do mine too. If I ever win my lottery, I am hiring him for sure. I would give Laurie a chance in my house. And Frank could do the computer room/rec room for me. Doug or Hilde...no way!

Vern is awesome, and Hildi is scary. How that girl calls herself an interior decorator is beyond me.

If you like Trading Places you should checkout the BBC version, Changing Rooms. It's really fun to see what those guys come up with.

I love Trading Spaces, but recently I found a new favorite show that is similar to it -- Surprise by Design. They have a little bit bigger budget, more workers (usually less time though) and they actually try to make a design the people will like.

I love trading spaces and Vern is my favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter