Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

I am considering upgrading my YC trip to CL and researching the CL FP situation and one thing I can't find a definitive answer. I know you can't duplicate rides in your 3 CL FP selections, but can you duplicate a ride in your CL selections with one in your regular selection?

I am considering upgrading my YC trip to CL and researching the CL FP situation and one thing I can't find a definitive answer. I know you can't duplicate rides in your 3 CL FP selections, but can you duplicate a ride in your CL selections with one in your regular selection?

Funny enough, I just got off the phone with Signature Services to ask the same question! As of right now (she stressed multiple times it's a "pilot program" and can change or go away at any time (but also said, it's been around for more than a year so...)) they operate just as regular fastpass+ in that you cannot repeat a single attraction on a single day between all your 6 passes. Two key differences though, are you can park hop, and the bought fastpasses are on the hour (9am, 10am, 11am, etc).

They will not allow you to have any duplicates when you do your initial FP selections at 90 days. However, there are many (including myself) that have successfully switched their regular FPs to whatever rides you want when your normal 60 day window opens. However, you will take a risk that if you call back to DSS to switch around the FPs later, they may balk at these duplicates.

Funny enough, I just got off the phone with Signature Services to ask the same question! As of right now (she stressed multiple times it's a "pilot program" and can change or go away at any time (but also said, it's been around for more than a year so...)) they operate just as regular fastpass+ in that you cannot repeat a single attraction on a single day between all your 6 passes. Two key differences though, are you can park hop, and the bought fastpasses are on the hour (9am, 10am, 11am, etc).

not sure what you mean by the bought fastpasses are on the hour. This is not true, you can have CL FP at any time they are available

We check out on 5/11 so our 90 days is coming soon. And HS has me so stressed out that I’m seriously considering breaking down and getting 3 days worth of FPs for our trip, even though we’ll be there for 10 days. It all depends on MMRR...if it launches with FP+ I’m willing to shell out for the peace of mind instead of having to worry about scheduling 2 days at HS, particularly since we’re going on May the 4th. We could do a second HS day after we have the Bon Voyage Breakfast though, so I’m not sure.

not sure what you mean by the bought fastpasses are on the hour. This is not true, you can have CL FP at any time they are available
Agree. You can request whatever time works best for your schedule. You also can ignore those pesky tiers.

Well, as of today we now know that MMRR will have FP+ and as suspected it joins SDD and MFSR in Tier 1. Does this change the CL FP equation for anyone else? We had been discussing it the last couple of days, and this just may be the thing that gets us to pull the trigger despite having a longer trip.

I changed one of my regular FP's to MMRR. I have RnR, MFSR and SDD as my CL. Switched a duplicate MFSR to MMRR.

Well, as of today we now know that MMRR will have FP+ and as suspected it joins SDD and MFSR in Tier 1. Does this change the CL FP equation for anyone else? We had been discussing it the last couple of days, and this just may be the thing that gets us to pull the trigger despite having a longer trip.

I had already pulled the trigger but this would clearly push me into the CL FP arena.

Will be changing one of my regular FPs to MMRR
I sent an email this morning asking to modify my family's selections for our DHS day in April. I set up the revised schedule so that we can easily swap out an existing FP+ for MMRR if and when it becomes available, or look for earlier FP+ times if park hours change.
Time to put my plan into action. . .

I was probably going to get the CLFP anyway, but this definitely seals the deal for me! So glad we will be able to ride it without waiting in a horrendous line.

I agree. This puts CLFP into consideration. The only thing is I would only need them for 1 day, so paying for 2 extra days...What would add value for me would be Ratatouille opening and offering FPs.

Question: for those of you that are within 60 days, have CLFPs already, and wanted to get MMRR, how hard was it to switch to it (assuming you want to change a CLFP instead of regular FP). Is there a way to have them automatically do this for you or do you have to call? If they would do it automatically and I would not have to call, that would be amazing.

I agree. This puts CLFP into consideration. The only thing is I would only need them for 1 day, so paying for 2 extra days...What would add value for me would be Ratatouille opening and offering FPs.

Question: for those of you that are within 60 days, have CLFPs already, and wanted to get MMRR, how hard was it to switch to it (assuming you want to change a CLFP instead of regular FP). Is there a way to have them automatically do this for you or do you have to call? If they would do it automatically and I would not have to call, that would be amazing.
Well, I saw MMRR this morning right away, and went in and changed 2 reg FPs to it.
I then called, on hold foreeevvver, changed a SDD for 3rd day to MMRR.
Hung up, checked plans, saw a MFSR for DD25 and DS8 that worked for one of our days, (we were going to do SB at the end of the night and I've done it 2x so don't need) so I called back again. :oops: :faint:
We now have MFSP, SDD 2x, and MMRR 3x.
I have CLFPs for 1 split day at AK/DHS, and then 2 split Epcot/DHS.

FYI, saw a lot of FPs for MFSR, SDD, and MMRR... for now.... I was surprised tho, since its Spring Break.

We're having the same issue, where we would really only need it for the 1 day (DHS), but I think that alone would be worth it since we planned this trip around being at the Studios for May the 4th. We'll just adjust our AH plans accordingly for MK.

We're looking at scheduling the CL FPs in the mornings and the free ones in the late afternoon/evenings to account for our tendency to change our evening plans a lot. Then our "secondary" park days will be quite a bit looser, maybe play FP roulette, maybe do greatest hits of what we liked and spend more time at the resort. We also feel like this will give us more of a chance to sleep in, since we wanted a more relaxed pace.

I had to call today to switch some things around, but I was able to easily add MMRR into my club level FP Plans. The only negative I have found with the program is, you do have to call signature services to change the CLFP. I just have the daytime hours phone number and after hours phone number programed in my phone. We only had to call once during a trip to change a fast pass around and even then it worked out fine.

Yeah, the new ride and tier situation at DHS... pending Rat ride at Epcot (assuming it has FPs)... certainly ups the appeal of the CL FP program for some.
I agree! This is a game changer for us---I'm usually a rope-dropper but this year we're going during a time when the parks open a bit later (if schedule sticks), but either way, we're thinking of taking our time eating at a PPO breakfast and leisurely doing all our preferred attractions thanks to the additional fast passes. It should make for a more relaxing trip for my family which my DH will definitely appreciate:)

I'm usually a rope-dropper but this year we're going during a time when the parks open a bit later (if schedule sticks), but either way, we're thinking of taking our time eating at a PPO breakfast and leisurely doing all our preferred attractions thanks to the additional fast passes. It should make for a more relaxing trip for my family which my DH will definitely appreciate:)

This is exactly our rationale too. We’re usually rope drop to afternoon resort break people but we wanted to do things at a more leisurely pace this trip anyway.

Yep. We switched two nights of our stay to CL just to allow us to take advantage of this program. Still not 100% sure I'll bite (have until the beginning of April to decide), but if they announced Rat opening before our trip and being dropped into FP it would for sure get us to pull the trigger.

Will be changing one of my regular FPs to MMRR

Time to put my plan into action. . .
I sent an email which I will follow up with a call next week If I haven't heard back. I need to change one of my Club Level FP to a regular so I can use a Club Level FP for MMRR. I had something in as kind of a placeholder but wasn't thinking about tiers. So, I need to switch a regular with a club level to get everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter