• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Quick question- I know you can have the 3 regular FPs in one park and the 3 extras in another, but can you have the 3 extras in multiple parks? For example, could you do the 3 regular all in MK and have the extras be for TT, ToT, and FOP?
*have to* have the 3 regular FPs in 1 park. Extras can be anywhere.

I wish I had know about CL Fastpasses I did ten days at the gf cl in May and not once was aware it was a possibility. We fell in love with the beach club villas though and like having a kitchen and washer dryer with a one year old so no club level this time but it saddens me I didn’t know a few months ago.

I'm half regretting cancelling one of my CL days right after booking. It was my AK day, but it just wasn't necessary. Today was my 60 day window, and there were no FoP available :(

I'm half regretting cancelling one of my CL days right after booking. It was my AK day, but it just wasn't necessary. Today was my 60 day window, and there were no FoP available :(
Just get there early. I've heard most folk who do have about a 30 minute wait. Not bad at all.

Just booked my CLFP's for our after Thanksgiving stay. I got everything I wanted at the times I wanted. I did what was recommended here. I first sent an e-mail with all my FP's in it. I labeled it by day, park and whether they were CL or regular FP's. I sent the e-mail with the time I was calling DSS. I called DSS about a half hour after I sent the e-mail. When I spoke to the CM I told her I had sent the e-mail and she looked it up. She said she was going to check to make sure no one had started working on it and they hadn't. She then asked if I wanted her to book the FP's and then send me an e-mail when she was done or to stay on the phone. I opted to hang up and have her complete the transaction. I gave her the numbers of my Disney gift cards and she verified they had money on them and then I hung up. About an hour later I received an e-mail with my confirmation and when I checked MDE everything was there. It was so easy. I did AK, a split with EP and MK and HS for my three park days. I am disappointed about the special viewing areas but I purchased the CLFP's anyway because I wanted all the Tier 1 rides without having to worry about RD or refreshing.

Just booked my CLFP's for our after Thanksgiving stay. I got everything I wanted at the times I wanted. I did what was recommended here. I first sent an e-mail with all my FP's in it. I labeled it by day, park and whether they were CL or regular FP's. I sent the e-mail with the time I was calling DSS. I called DSS about a half hour after I sent the e-mail. When I spoke to the CM I told her I had sent the e-mail and she looked it up. She said she was going to check to make sure no one had started working on it and they hadn't. She then asked if I wanted her to book the FP's and then send me an e-mail when she was done or to stay on the phone. I opted to hang up and have her complete the transaction. I gave her the numbers of my Disney gift cards and she verified they had money on them and then I hung up. About an hour later I received an e-mail with my confirmation and when I checked MDE everything was there. It was so easy. I did AK, a split with EP and MK and HS for my three park days. I am disappointed about the special viewing areas but I purchased the CLFP's anyway because I wanted all the Tier 1 rides without having to worry about RD or refreshing.

I’m trying this Monday...even though DSS has told me repeatedly that email is not allowed. If it wasn’t a short trip on a seemingly busy weekend, I’d ditch the CL and go back to a regular room. DSS is really starting to annoy me...

I’m trying this Monday...even though DSS has told me repeatedly that email is not allowed. If it wasn’t a short trip on a seemingly busy weekend, I’d ditch the CL and go back to a regular room. DSS is really starting to annoy me...
It worked for me so I would definitely try sending an e-mail with a follow up phone call. Hopefully you have the same results I did. Just make sure you lay everything out in the e-mail. Dates, parks, times, whether it is a CL or regular FP and reservation number with name on the reservation. I also added how I was going to pay but didn't put my gift card numbers in the e-mail. I did that over the phone. Good Luck and I hope it works out for you.:thumbsup2

It worked for me so I would definitely try sending an e-mail with a follow up phone call. Hopefully you have the same results I did. Just make sure you lay everything out in the e-mail. Dates, parks, times, whether it is a CL or regular FP and reservation number with name on the reservation. I also added how I was going to pay but didn't put my gift card numbers in the e-mail. I did that over the phone. Good Luck and I hope it works out for you.:thumbsup2

They’re supposed to be calling me at 9am Monday...that’s the best I could get them to do. They have assured me multiple times in writing and on the phone that NO ONE is allowed to email in their FP choices, this has to be done entirely over the phone with the guest on the phone for the whole process. And they essentially accused me of lying when I said I knew people who’d done it by email with only a short call to give payment info. Gotta love the inconsistency...

They’re supposed to be calling me at 9am Monday...that’s the best I could get them to do. They have assured me multiple times in writing and on the phone that NO ONE is allowed to email in their FP choices, this has to be done entirely over the phone with the guest on the phone for the whole process. And they essentially accused me of lying when I said I knew people who’d done it by email with only a short call to give payment info. Gotta love the inconsistency...
Yes I do love their inconsistency. I would send an e-mail either the day before or that morning before your call. When they call I would tell them you sent an email to make it easier for them. That is how I approached it. I said I sent the email so they would have a hard copy to follow to make things easier. The CM volunteered that she could make my selections and then email me when she was done if I didn't want to stay on the phone. I told her I would rather get off the phone and gave her my payment information. I read your earlier post and didn't want to try and demand they do it without me on the phone so I made sure I had time to stay on the phone if she had said I had too. So I would plan to stay on the phone if necessary but hopefully you will get a CM who is willing to just do the FP's and send you confirmation.

Yes I do love their inconsistency. I would send an e-mail either the day before or that morning before your call. When they call I would tell them you sent an email to make it easier for them. That is how I approached it. I said I sent the email so they would have a hard copy to follow to make things easier. The CM volunteered that she could make my selections and then email me when she was done if I didn't want to stay on the phone. I told her I would rather get off the phone and gave her my payment information. I read your earlier post and didn't want to try and demand they do it without me on the phone so I made sure I had time to stay on the phone if she had said I had too. So I would plan to stay on the phone if necessary but hopefully you will get a CM who is willing to just do the FP's and send you confirmation.

Thanks. Fingers crossed that your method will work. I’ll post Monday night with the results. :-)

For those who have recently booked CL FPs, have you been offered any additional FPs for nighttime shows (Fantasmic or Illuminations)? I know there were some reports of this initially when the nighttime viewing was canceled but it doesn't sound like it's still an option.

I'm thinking about foregoing CL FPs for my November trip given some of my frustrations with the program in June, that we're doing two EMM days (MK and HS), and the lack of nighttime viewing. I can't help but second guess myself, though, since my 90 day window is open! :) FPs for nighttime shows would be a nice plus.

For those who have recently booked CL FPs, have you been offered any additional FPs for nighttime shows (Fantasmic or Illuminations)? I know there were some reports of this initially when the nighttime viewing was canceled but it doesn't sound like it's still an option.

I'm thinking about foregoing CL FPs for my November trip given some of my frustrations with the program in June, that we're doing two EMM days (MK and HS), and the lack of nighttime viewing. I can't help but second guess myself, though, since my 90 day window is open! :) FPs for nighttime shows would be a nice plus.

No nighttime show was offered when I did mine last week.

I forgot to mention, the gentleman who booked my FP did give one extra FP for fantasmic. He saw I had fantasmic on my schedule and gave a 4th FP on his own. He actually called me back after it was all done and told me he added it.

I booked our CL fastpasses today. I used touring plans to get an estimated schedule for each day and then called. It was very easy, I just read down the list and the DSS CM booked everything.

No I was not offered extra FP's when I booked this on Friday. I don't think they are doing this anymore. I didn't ask though. Maybe you can call about it and ask if they are doing this. I am not going to see the night time shows on the days I am using the CLFP's or I would have asked about it. The only park I will be in for the night time show is for HEA which you can't get.

I forgot to mention, the gentleman who booked my FP did give one extra FP for fantasmic. He saw I had fantasmic on my schedule and gave a 4th FP on his own. He actually called me back after it was all done and told me he added it.

No I was not offered extra FP's when I booked this on Friday. I don't think they are doing this anymore. I didn't ask though. Maybe you can call about it and ask if they are doing this. I am not going to see the night time shows on the days I am using the CLFP's or I would have asked about it. The only park I will be in for the night time show is for HEA which you can't get.

Thanks for the feedback! Like everything with this program, it sounds inconsistent and depends on the CM you talk to. If we decide to book, I'll ask about an extra FP for Fantasmic and see if it works out. :)

Would you please provide the number for DSS? I've just made club level reservation. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter