• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

I check in on Dec 6th...what day should I be able to book my FP+ if staying Club Level and doing all days with the extra FPs

We check into WL CL that day, however, it’s your check OUT day that’s important. We check out December 9th, and DSS told me I can call anytime after September 10th to book my FPs.

You have to do it over the phone, they won’t discuss this or book anything by email.

We check into WL CL that day, however, it’s your check OUT day that’s important. We check out December 9th, and DSS told me I can call anytime after September 10th to book my FPs.

You have to do it over the phone, they won’t discuss this or book anything by email.

I was told you could email them your choices? We are possibly going to be out of the country our day to book. I thought I also read that here as well.

I was told you could email them your choices? We are possibly going to be out of the country our day to book. I thought I also read that here as well.

I have read on here that some people did email them their choices ahead of time and had DSS book them on the day they were available - I assume they had to call first to give them their CC info. I didn't do this, but am pretty sure others were successful. The issue I can see is that when I booked they often could't get the exact time I asked for - typically I was going for 9, 10, 11, etc, and they had to do 10:10 or something similar - no drastic changes. If they book by an email they would have to use their judgement on what yo would want instead of asking you initially. Oddly enough, after we hung up I was able to go online and change the regular ones they had booked to the even hours I had asked for. Not big deals at all, just mentioning how it worked for me.

Also, I wouldn't stress over having to call on your exact day booking opens. This isn't heavily used, and you have some buffer. No one else can book any FPs until a couple of weeks after your 90 days opens except for other people using this program, and most won't be able to book any on the days you would be eligible for until pretty close to your 60 day mark, I would be very surprised if your choices weren't wide open for a while after your dates open. I booked mine at around 67 days prior to when my normal FP window would open, and had no issues with any rides (this was before TSL opened, so can't comment on those rides).

Sorry if this been answered already, but there’s so much to read lol!

1. Has anyone been able to get the extra Fastpasses if only staying in a CL room for 2 nights?
2. If no, is it possible to get the extra Fastpasses by staying in a CL room 2 nights in a row and then 1 night later in the week?

I specifically asked if that was an option, since it’s hard for me to get to a phone during the workday, and it’s an international long distance call which I’d have to do on my cell phone. The best they would do is to call me at a given time. Their reason was that I had to be on the phone with them when the FPs were booked, and then give my credit card info after. They would not take that info in advance.

If someone has been able to do this by email recently, please let me know so I can try asking DSS for an email option again.

Sorry if this been answered already, but there’s so much to read lol!

1. Has anyone been able to get the extra Fastpasses if only staying in a CL room for 2 nights?
2. If no, is it possible to get the extra Fastpasses by staying in a CL room 2 nights in a row and then 1 night later in the week?

I was told by DSS that 2 consecutive club level nights qualifies us to buy the CL FP+, however there is a minimum of 3 days that must be purchased and those 3 days must be during the CL stay (Check-in, middle and Check-out days)

Going 11/11-11/16
Purchased the extra FPs
No mention of viewing area for shows
Is anyone still getting extra FP

I specifically asked if that was an option, since it’s hard for me to get to a phone during the workday, and it’s an international long distance call which I’d have to do on my cell phone. The best they would do is to call me at a given time. Their reason was that I had to be on the phone with them when the FPs were booked, and then give my credit card info after. They would not take that info in advance.

If someone has been able to do this by email recently, please let me know so I can try asking DSS for an email option again.

I did it by email in July. I had already typed up our plans so I just cut and pasted the plans into an email. I used bold to show the fastpasses that were CL FLs, not regular ones, so that they could easily see them. I sent the email a week early. They emailed back that they would take care of it and would call me on the day to request payment. They called me that morning and I gave them a credit card number. So easy! All my FPS showed up that morning.

We are planning a split stay, 3 nights at AKL CL and 3 nights at BWI CL. We plan to purchase the extra CL FPs for 3 of our 6 days. Is it possible to have two days during the AKL stay and 1 day during the BWI stay? I know the days don't have to be consecutive but does the fact that we have a split stay impact our ability to split the 3 days worth of CL FPs out over our stay?

We are planning a split stay, 3 nights at AKL CL and 3 nights at BWI CL. We plan to purchase the extra CL FPs for 3 of our 6 days. Is it possible to have two days during the AKL stay and 1 day during the BWI stay? I know the days don't have to be consecutive but does the fact that we have a split stay impact our ability to split the 3 days worth of CL FPs out over our stay?
Your best bet is to call DSS and ask. It does seem as though it should be allowed as the two stays are back to back, but if the computer system on DSS' end requires all the CL FP+ days to be connected with one reservation number as a key, I can see them saying that you cannot split up the days, and this may be the case (to make deletion an automatic process if/when folk cancel their stays). Please post if you find out!

Last edited:
Highly recommend you using TP in situations like this.
I came across so many situations like yours while planning for my recent trip, like do I have time to do this and that.
When I input all to TP planner, it estimates if I would have enough time to do all of that..
When I followed the plan during my trip, the plan actually came really close to real time! I was impressed!

Having said that, I would probably do the followings:
1. move up first FP to 9:30am and use regular FP for HM. Then as soon as you tap in at BTMRR, move up HM FP on your phone as early as possible so you can ride HM before lunch. HM is so close to BTMRR.

2. Or schedule HM FP at 12:45pm. The walk from Tony to HM is about 10 minutes at leisure pace.

Clearly was a little behind on this thread, but after just using the free TP options for a long time, I read this and went and subscribed. Didn't realize the full capabilities! So excited to play around with it now.

I did it by email in July. I had already typed up our plans so I just cut and pasted the plans into an email. I used bold to show the fastpasses that were CL FLs, not regular ones, so that they could easily see them. I sent the email a week early. They emailed back that they would take care of it and would call me on the day to request payment. They called me that morning and I gave them a credit card number. So easy! All my FPS showed up that morning.

Huh. Where were you staying? Maybe DSS for each location has different rules?

Yes, you can do this! We had a 3 way split stay, all club level, and did one day of the CL FPS at each resort.

Today is my CL FP+ day. I sent an email with my spreadsheet over to DSS about 10 minutes before they opened. When I called in to DSS and mentioned that I had sent over a spreadsheet so they could see it as we go, the gentleman said since he has everything in front of him, I don't have to stay on the phone. He will input everything and then call me once he's ready for payment and to just go over them all with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter