Trip is 46 days away and dh still isn't excited!

Add me to the list too! I know that glazed eye look very well! My husband will enjoy it when we are there, but he could care less about the details before hand. He thinks I've lost it totally. Last night I mentioned our next trip (after this one in 30 days), and he truly thought I was bonkers. He said, "Let's finish this one first!" Thank goodness for these boards. I know I'm not alone!!!

I am the same way. My DH will say "whatcha wanna do this evening" and I will reply with gotta do some packing, or get this ready, or that ready. He gets so mad with me cause 2 weeks before we leave, Im already packed and then I just get in a Disney Zone!!! LOL

I love it though. Wouldnt have it any other way!! :)

9 days to go!!!!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your DH. My DH is the opposite!
We drive from PA, twice a year, and he gets so excited
(he does the ENTIRE 19 hrs. of driving, bless his heart,
with two kids in the car), the last time he will allow us
a "rest stop" is the Florida border - once we reach the
border, there is NO stopping him. A funny: one year,
we were both starving and had to use restrooms, he
allowed us to run into Mickey'D's, while he drove thru
the drive-in, and by the time we used the restrooms, he was
thru the drive-in and off we went!

That is the same attitude I have! Disney is not for relaxing! My DH just thinks we're going to just go wherever we feel like! When I showed him our schedule, he about fainted -- I said that if you don't plan you're liable to have missed things you wanted to do. And for us money has to be a factor!But I know that I can't micro plan everything, I wouldn't want that--but I do like to know ahead of time where we are going on what days. I'm already secretly planning our next trip b/c I know he'd go crazy!(going in Dec. and planning to go back late May)It's been 21/2 yrs. since our last trip and that was too long!He loves it just as much as I do though!!These boards have been the best,but driven me to be more obsessed!Ha!Ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter