• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trip reports - does anyone care?

Should I write a trip report?

• Yes! I can't wait to read about your family's vacation!

• No! Please don't waste Pete's bandwith...

• Doesn't matter to me one way or the other...

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love the trip reports, especially when they are about places I haven't been to yet, but planning to visit. I've received so much from them over the years. Next cruise is Alaska, and I'd love to read these trip reports.

Count me as one who loves the longer ones.
The short ones I'm seeing described on this thread seem more like reviews than TRs to me.

I like the the ones that hit the high points and the interesting things, but don't read the ones that list the day by day morning to night activities.....I just don't have the time. But that is just my opinion. I'm sure lots of people like the longer ones. I just like this board better with the brief synopsis of the trips.

I think TRs are more important now than every. Maybe not every detail but the changes due to covid or changes in staffing or service either for the good or bad. A lot of people contemplating cancelling and/or booking that are looking for info.

I like the TR, was considering a cruise but decided not to book now, have been on 13 Disney cruises but with all this covid stuff its to much of a hassle. Will be going to the parks in October/November, I hope its better than when we went in May. It seems the covid has taken magic out of Disney, been a DVD member since 2004 and the benefits have all but disappeared. We are only able to use half of points, but have to pay all of our maintenance fees, it seems the magic is gone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter