Tron AP preview thread

I got 3/12 at 630. I forgot to screen shot the confirmation page 😐 and we don’t have a confirmation email yet. Does anyone know when it shows up on MDE for Future Plans?

Our confirmation email came within 20 minutes (not in spam/junk), it may take a few days to show up in MDE

Im in NY EST. I got in que before 9 am. Its 10;21 and mine still showing more than an hour. The blue bar moved about 1\4 of the way...whats that about? based on others waiting times here, I should have been in by now
I know the feeling. I jumped on at about 9:16am EST and mine is also showing more than an hour. the bar is just less than 1/4 full.

Got email at 9:02, in cue 9:06, and still saying over an hour wait. This system makes no sense to me…

I got 3/12 at 630. I forgot to screen shot the confirmation page 😐 and we don’t have a confirmation email yet. Does anyone know when it shows up on MDE for Future Plans?
The park reservation should show up within a week or so of your actual preview date. The email is hit or miss. I didn't get a confirmation email for Guardians and it looks like my Tron one isn't coming either. This time I did print it but for Guardians I forgot. The CMs don't ask for it. They scan your Magicband/park ticket and they can see it on your account.

Got through in just under an hour and was able to book 3/8 1-2 PM for myself and my 2 friends. Looking forward to trying it. Will also be trying for a spot in the DVC lottery too.

I was in the queue before 9AM EST and was able to snag a reservation. Took a screenshot of the confirmation page, but still no confirmation email. Oh Disney.
how long before you got in? mine is still showing "more than an hour" I was in queue at around 8:45

Im in NY EST. I got in que before 9 am. Its 10;21 and mine still showing more than an hour. The blue bar moved about 1\4 of the way...whats that about? based on others waiting times here, I should have been in by now
I got in the queue on my laptop and my phone at about 8:50ish. Both started at over an hour wait. When my laptop got me to the reservation page after about 30 minutes, my phone was still saying 54 minute wait.

I just got in after an “over an hour” wait on my iPhone and all dates were available except for 3/11 & 3/12 - I was too chicken to refresh. I printed the confirmation page & took a screenshot.

Does anyone know how it works if you are an AP and DVC? I didn’t get the AP e-mail so I joined the queue after I saw it on the thread. I’m wondering if I actually get in and there aren’t as many choices if I should grab one that might work or if I should wait and try for DVC (where I did get the e-mail). I’m guessing we could only do one or the other?

You can do both, if eligible.

Does anyone know does dvc preview require staying at a dvc resort or staying on property for the preview date!?

Yes

this makes me so nervous though! All the pass levels I'm looking at show the slashes through MK, not being available. So if you are going to Disney world in general and have an annual pass, you can't go to MK for those "tron" days?

They will provide an additional park pass to MK, and you still keep your original park pass.

This system makes no sense! I got in at 9:10 and the 7th, 11th and 12th were not available. It worked since I needed the 10th anyway, but its odd everyone is getting different options...maybe they are trying to have the weekends not all go at once...

I had this issue. It wasn't available on the 11th or 12th for my first opening, so I didn't book anything. Then a slot popped up on my phone, and those dates were available :confused3

Can we make a reservation for one of the other parks and then park hop to MK later on if our spots are in the evening? I reserved between 7:00-8:00pm on 3/4.

You don't need a park res. They will provide one in addition to your original one.

Are slots still available?

Can we make a reservation for one of the other parks and then park hop to MK later on if our spots are in the evening? I reserved between 7:00-8:00pm on 3/4.
You can, but you might have issues with Genie+ if you decide to use it. You will have two park res in your MDE and it depends on which one the system decides to use as your main park res. I know people had trouble with that during the GotG preview.

So these previews are only up to March 10th? Nothing for later in the month right? I'm not going till March 19th to the 29th. Looks like I'm going to need a second round of previews to get on this thing. What do you think the chances are they'll do it? I'm both annual passholder and DVC owner

my husband got it. can I go in and get one as well? It says it's limited to one regististration per passholder but I am on as his registered guest so assume I am on his registration? Does that make any sense? Thank you!

I got in the queue on my laptop and my phone at about 8:50ish. Both started at over an hour wait. When my laptop got me to the reservation page after about 30 minutes, my phone was still saying 54 minute wait.
I have been on both since 8:50. still says over hour on both, but the bar moved some... heres still hoping

So these previews are only up to March 10th? Nothing for later in the month right? I'm not going till March 19th to the 29th. Looks like I'm going to need a second round of previews to get on this thing. What do you think the chances are they'll do it? I'm both annual passholder and DVC owner

Up to the 12th.

my husband got it. can I go in and get one as well? It says it's limited to one regististration per passholder but I am on as his registered guest so assume I am on his registration? Does that make any sense? Thank you!

It should have let him pick you from his list or it should have already been selected. My family was already selected.

EDIT: All plans need to be shared too.

I'm hoping so too. We will be there March 27-Ap 1 so I'm hoping more will be added. Not holding my breath tho

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter