Tron Lightcycle Run coming to MK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soarin'...not that you bring it up...is really a kiddie ride.

But gets way too much hoopla.
It's a "good" kiddie ride

I don't disagree, but FoP is definitely several notches up. Here is where we get into the problem that a ride is good for many ages, but the restraint system requires it for bigger kids. It's why I think we need more attractions for ages 0-6. There isn't a lot for them do at many of these parks, so they hang out at MK and then complain about that lack of options.

I don't disagree, but FoP is definitely several notches up. Here is where we get into the problem that a ride is good for many ages, but the restraint system requires it for bigger kids. It's why I think we need more attractions for ages 0-6. There isn't a lot for them do at many of these parks, so they hang out at MK and then complain about that lack of options.
The wilderness ain't going to explore itself.

Diversionary? Not really.
Marketing? You bet.
The Disney hype machine always wants you thinking about what's the "next big thing" and what you absolutely must book your next vacation to come see.

The reason why it's diversionary is you end up booking 3 before they ever break ground...

And when you're walking past...there's a crew of 7 working on the minetrain at 1 pm

Diversionary? Not really.
Marketing? You bet.
The Disney hype machine always wants you thinking about what's the "next big thing" and what you absolutely must book your next vacation to come see.

Carrot on a stick I tell ya. Personally I can't wait to read the rage posts about how people planned to visit for Star Wars and all they saw was construction. Bless their hearts.

Who knows when this will be done considering permit she weren't even filed yet.
Disney announced in time for the for the 50th.

Permits don't have to be filed until they are getting ready to start and obviously they aren't starting tomorrow.

Interested to see this. Seems like an odd, but precise, choice of date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter