Tron previews for DVC?

Ok, I believe you, just it did not say that on any of the communications. But I did not get/see the one that went out today.
Valid theme park admission is required to access this event; however, Members will not need a theme park reservation for Magic Kingdom®park on the day of their preview to attend.

They put it in bold at the bottom of the email.

Yes you must have park admission
My wife and I have admission tickets but my sister and BIL who are staying with us do not have a ticket for March 4 (the only day we could go to the preview). Since they are staying with us at OKW, could they buy a admission ticket for the 4th after finding out if we can go on Tron on the 4th or do they need to purchase one in advance (I guess any park admittance would work and not specifically for the MK).
Thanks!

AP preview is March 4-6 and March 8-12. Can't make any of those dates. Sad face.

My wife and I have admission tickets but my sister and BIL who are staying with us do not have a ticket for March 4 (the only day we could go to the preview). Since they are staying with us at OKW, could they buy a admission ticket for the 4th after finding out if we can go on Tron on the 4th or do they need to purchase one in advance (I guess any park admittance would work and not specifically for the MK).
Thanks!
Yes, they can buy tickets after you get them booked for the preview.

They’ll need “valid admission” for MK, so a hopper ticket if MK won’t be their only park that day. The preview comes with a park reservation but not an admission ticket.

Do you need a ticket? In the past these events did not require a ticket.
It also gets confusing because the D23 event was a special separate ticket and the AP folks already have their park admission for those preview slots! But we'll definitely need a park ticket to enter for the DVC preview.

Got my AP date for March 9 at 7pm (lights 8-) ) but when I booked it made me book all APs that I'm connected with - no choices to select - never had that happen in the past. The APs I'm connected with can't go any way but it's taking up slots that could be for others. Weird.

Well I'm pissed. I only got a notification for DVC member in DME. I received no email this morning. My brother did. And we're all connected to each other and on the same DVC contract. Stupid system. We're not going till the end of March anyway. March 19th to the 29th.

AP preview is March 4-6 and March 8-12. Can't make any of those dates. Sad face.

Thanks for posting...I just got in the cue and we are there now March 21st to March 24th...so miss the dates....no need waiting for an hour to pick up something that won't work!

Does anyone want to adopt my husband and I for the 5th or 6th? We are staying on points but, alas, are resale owners. Have AP vouchers so were shut out of AP times. It is his birthday even.

Just joking (mostly). It bites though.

Question. We have 2 memberships/ contracts. A resale and a direct. The reservation that’s booked for these dates is the resale reservation. But do you need direct to book the preview? I don’t know which membership number to put in at registration page. I got the email so I know we qualify.

Got my AP date for March 9 at 7pm (lights 8-) ) but when I booked it made me book all APs that I'm connected with - no choices to select - never had that happen in the past. The APs I'm connected with can't go any way but it's taking up slots that could be for others. Weird.
you can remove them on the first screen but it's not very obvious

Does anyone want to adopt my husband and I for the 5th or 6th? We are staying on points but, alas, are resale owners. Have AP vouchers so were shut out of AP times. It is his birthday even.

Just joking (mostly). It bites though.
Lol!! My daughter, too. Her and friends are staying at pop on our points but are being told not eligible. They are celebrating finishing nursing school--I was hoping to get them this nice surprise but didn't work out. Best of luck to everyone.

BC8386DC-A2F5-4C80-9174-2AB502F19458.png
Curious where people landed in the queue. seems like a high number to me. Probably will just opt out. Good luck to all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter