Trying to Piece Together a Stay

BcIcemen

DIS Veteran
I need a 4 night stay and right now the first two nights are available the third night is not and the fourth night is. I have a four night reservation at my home resort as back up. My question can I have two reservations on the same day? I would have two reservations the first two nights. Is that ok?Dont want to cancel my home reservation until the new reservation is complete. Just worried that they may cancel one or the other as they will see I have two. TIA

Others can correct me if I'm wrong, but as long as you have the points you can have as many reservations as you'd like. You may want to put a different primary guest on the two reservations, or just one guest each, then when the reservation you want to keep is available, add/modify that reservation to include the guests you want. Good luck

I always have overlapping rooms and stays booked and cancel what I don’t want/need as my plans solidify. As the previous poster said, as long as you have the points available to book those nights without having to cancel, you’ll have no problem. I even leave myself as lead for all the rooms and as long as I don’t check in with myself as lead in the different rooms (you can call MS to change the lead after booking if you need to keep multiple rooms) there should be no issue.

I always have overlapping rooms and stays booked and cancel what I don’t want/need as my plans solidify. As the previous poster said, as long as you have the points available to book those nights without having to cancel, you’ll have no problem. I even leave myself as lead for all the rooms and as long as I don’t check in with myself as lead in the different rooms (you can call MS to change the lead after booking if you need to keep multiple rooms) there should be no issue.
I just did this. Changed the lead on one of the rooms to a family member the night before check in. We were actually using both rooms but still working on the reservation up to the last minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter