TSL and PPO breakfast

ESiobhan

Earning My Ears
Not sure if this belongs here or in dining. My family of 6 is doing DHS over spring break. Our first priority is Jedi training. My understanding is with a PPO reservation (I’ve got an 8:20 at H&V) you can sign up for Jedi training when you’re let into the park around 8:00.

We would like to rope drop TSL, I’m concerned that eating breakfast will put us behind the crowd for this. If so should we cancel the ressie and do Jedi training on the way to TSL? I’m worried about doing it after during spring break that not much will be available.

Will you have a TSL FP?

90% of rope drop crowd goes to TSL. Reports are it's significantly decreased the rush for Jedi training. Ditch breakfast, make TSL your main priority. You should have no problem getting Jedi training after you do TSL.

If you have any interest in SDD, I would make that your number one priority (and I’d plan to get to the park at least an hour before rope drop). It’s crazy how quickly that line will build!

Haven’t done FP yet but hoping to get one for SDD and head to alien saucers first.

But the Jedi training is my kids number one attraction the entire trip, it’s top of their list along with all the other Star Wars things I can find to do. So while they will like TSL, it will be an epic fail to miss out on Jedi training. I’m just worried about going during spring break, we are typically there during slower times.

Haven’t done FP yet but hoping to get one for SDD and head to alien saucers first.

But the Jedi training is my kids number one attraction the entire trip, it’s top of their list along with all the other Star Wars things I can find to do. So while they will like TSL, it will be an epic fail to miss out on Jedi training. I’m just worried about going during spring break, we are typically there during slower times.
Do you have a specific time that you would like to do JT? If not and if you find a fp for SDD I would rope drop AS2, head to sign up for JT then at whatever time, do your SDD fp. The only reason to rope drop JT these days is if you have a specific time you would like to do it. I have seen sign ups available as late as noon on busy days and as late as 3pm on slower days

If you have any interest in SDD, I would make that your number one priority (and I’d plan to get to the park at least an hour before rope drop). It’s crazy how quickly that line will build!

Just reiterating this bit about getting there an hour before rope drop if you want to rope drop SDD. If you get there right at park open you're already late, and you'll waste good touring time in line. To truly rope drop, you got to be there an hour before park open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter