Tubbi's (Dolphin) Krispy Kremes question

I don't know where the KK location is in Orlando, although I've heard that there is one nearby !!! I'm a dunkin donuts kind of gal, m'self, but it's only b/c I've never had a KK!

Just so you know, I see you're from the Cape -- there are rumors that there will be some new KK locations here in MA (128 belt somewhere, also I heard Quincy), and supposedly there will be a location in RI (Warwick, possibly).... Keep your eyes peeled! I hear that when they put the "HOT" sign in the window, cars practically go off the road for them.

No idea about KK in Orlando, but they are in NYC, and when I lived in Rochester, we got one. They are without a doubt the best donuts in the world. A must try!

Unfortunately, the rumor about there being a new KK store in Rhode Island aren't true. They were ready to move into Cranston, but somehow Dunkin' Donuts was able to keep them out. Dunkin' Donuts has way too much POWER around here.

There's a KK store in Kissimmee, about 10 minutes outside of Disney, right on Hwy 192. You can get them hot when the light is on in the window!

Suzanne

I know the teens would love one for breakfast (o.k., I would, too).

I laughed out loud when I read this. One. HA! I believe anyone that has eaten 'one' would want at least 2 or 3!:D :D

I too laughed out loud--ONE??? Like the last chip in the bag!
Yes I heard that the Dolphin had these, going to make a special trip while down there in April just for them..Hear they are wonderful! Join me for some Java and a KK??

And yes, I just heard yesterday that they are going to build a new one on East Main Street in Hyannis, across from the brew pub! Look out DD youv'e got competition coming to the Cape!
Heard they are already in Boston..downtown I think.. I have an old friend, an old roommate of mine that is a district manager of some up in Buffalo NY..Loves her Job!!

Now if someone could just please tell me what time to get to Tubbi's so we can put about a dozen of these puppies away for our own personal use, I'd be forever grateful.

Well, LCYB-19 according to Deb Wills site www.wdwig.com she states
that they open at 6 AM!! You should email the Dolphin and ask if you can't
get an answer here...ttyl

There is nothing that compares to a hot Krispy Kreme doughnut! Here in Virginia you can buy them in the grocery stores, gas stations, but nothing comes close to one when the neon is flashing! My husband and I can devour a dozen in one sitting! Once you guys try one, ya'll will never look back.:p

Here is a giggle for you ~ in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada (near Toronto) we got the FIRST Canadian Krispy Kreme shop a couple months ago. The day it openned, they had to have cops directing traffic. The walk-in line was 4 hours long ~ FOR A DONUT PEOPLE! Four days after it openned, I was driving by. They posted 4 hours wait, but I saw the drive thru ~ went to it, waiting 25 minutes, got 4 dozen donuts, gave 3 dozen to dd's school class and all the staff! VERY POPULAR MOM THAT WEEK! They are very good donuts, light and fluffy.

No Krispy Kremes where I live, so a friend fed-exed us some to the office one day from San Diego. They were pretty good for day old donuts. I got on the internet and found several KK locations along our route to WDW. We're going to stop for donuts while driving down in March. Too funny!:D

Was within 5 minutes of my old office, not now. I have driven by half a dozen times. They still have a tent outside and the drive thru looks silly.

I'll wait 'til my trip in March.......

I was there over Christmas and I don't remember the KK case ever being empty. THey seemed to always have more to bring out from the back. They had regular and chocolate and KK cinnamon buns. All were very yummy.

Jenn

Sarah and Mike , we used to be neighbors, I go to the Henrietta NY location for my KK fix!

This is to funny. My daughter and I are driving to WDW in April and I bought The book Along interstate 75 by Dave Hunter. It lets you know at each exit what food,lodging,and gas are available. after reading on here so many rav reviews about krispy kream I went through the book to x off all the spots so i'll at least stop a one!!!! My daughter can't beleive i'd waste precious time to stop and get a donut. :pinkbounc

If you have never had KK and you only from Tubbi's, you really are not experiencing the treat. You need to go to the KK store and get hot ones! OH DEAR! The Hot Lite is ON!

YUM!

I can't tell you where to get KK doughnuts in DW, but I can give you a few tips on them since we have them here in St. Louis. You must get them when they are hot out of the oven or else they will taste just like any other doughnut. Also, I am a small girl and I can eat around 5 and still be hungry. They are really light and so you can eat one in a few nibbles! My friend brought me a case when they first opened and they were a few hours old and I didn't know what the big deal was with them until I got one fresh. Major difference!
Yummy! :)
Also make sure you get glazed. They are the best and the most popular. The other ones really aren't that great IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter