Tutto Italia or Via Napoli

Both. They are two totally different experiences. Via is loud, fun and casual. Tuttu is relaxing, refined and elegant. Slight edge to Tuttu for food ( more northern Italian but many appreciate the more familiar southern Italian fare at Via) Via is much more affordable if paying oop.Tuttu is a much better deal on the DDP.

Agree. Tutto gives you that more refined feel, whereas, Via Napoli is your lunch time pizza and sangria break :)

We got food poisoning at Via Napoli 2 years ago. We all shared a pizza and pasta dish and we all got sick.

We love via napoli...we thought the food (both pizza and pasta) is way better than at tutto. I love the quattro fromaggi and the pepperoni pizza. For pasta, my fave is candele. I get this almost every trip! And yes, we come here every single trip...its a must do for us.

FWIW, we've never gotten sick at via napoli. Many people do catch a norovirus/stomach virus and are quick to assume its food poisoning.

Via Napoli. I just love their pizza! Pasta dishes a little small for sharing with more an a couple people.

I prefer Via Napoli. Neither of them are better than the neighborhood Italian joint in virtually any town in the country, but the pizza at Via Napoli is a bit elevated, and the prices are more appropriate. Tutto Italia is too expensive to justify when I can order better-quality takeout for nearly half the cost.

When Via Napoli first open it seemed to be better, the last couple of times we eaten there they have rushed the pizza and were not cooked fully (dough).
I've always had an excellent meal at Tutto's, planning on getting an ADR this upcoming trip (I always order a seafood entree").

We prefer Tutto. While the pizza and other food was good at Via Napoli, the service was not. We have been twice to Tutto, and thoroughly enjoyed it both times. We tried several different items amongst our party of 7. The pacing was good, and we would definitely go back.

It depends on what type of Italian food you want. Do you prefer Northern Italian (Tutto Italia) or more of the Southern Italian (Via Napoli) cuisine. I view Via Napoli as more relaxed and kid friendly and Tutto Italia as more refined and elegant.

You know it's food poisoning if your family all gets sick st the same time after eating the same thing. Stomach virus is more staggered with one person getting it one day and the next s day it two later.

Via Napoli. The pizza is great! I think Tutto is overpriced and not very good. If you want a better Italian meal (and not just pizza), head out the IG entrance and eat at Trattoria al Forno on the Boardwalk or Il Mulino at the Swan.

For Pizza, VN is the best. If you are looking for a wider menu of really good Italian food, then head over to Il Mulino at the Swan.

Prefer Tutto, really prefer when it was Alfredo's but that's another story. Pizza is good at VN and it's about the only decent pizza on property. Also VN is LOUD!

Hi,
I've only been to Via Napoli (this Feb) but I was disappointed.
Our server warned us that the pasta and pizza dishes came from different kitchens so the meals might not all arrive together, what I didn't expect was that I would have completely finished my meal before my family received theirs.

We had originally booked Tutto Italia but my parents had a poor experience in December so we changed our ADR for VN.

Best meal of our holiday was yet another Italian, we had a fantastic meal at Trattoria al Forno on the Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter