Twelve Months of Training and Travel

I am still catching up, but I have to agree about The Annabella! I love it there and is the most resort-like I have found near DLR.

Congratulations to you and Steve on your anniversary, Ann!

That is a great watch he got you. I am one of those who hadn't heard of it and am now going to google it, especially if we have something similar here too. :thumbsup2

Thanks, Karin. Even though we had a really low key day and really didn't spend much time together it was a big day and we will be celebrating in a couple weeks.

As for the watch... it is super cool. There is all kinds of aps you can add to it. It also is nice to have texts come through on it rather than my phone because while running I can see the text really quick without digging out my phone. I don't use it for much other than running. I know Steve uses his for more. He has an ap that tracks his movement in his sleep to determine how restful a nights sleep he has had.

:dance3: for affordable flights at the perfect time! :thumbsup2 (had to look up lgb though. :rotfl2:)

Sorry, yes.. Long Beach. It is a really small airport. Cynthia and I fly into it on our DL trip a few weeks ago.

The flight will work out nicely. It is only a 2 1/2 hour flight. No layovers no time change. The SW flights all wanted to take us to to phoenix and then a layover and then back to orange county. That makes for a 5 hour travel time.

OMG those rooms look AMAZING, Ann! I do NOT blame you one bit that you prefer them over the Desert Inn. :thumbsup2

And to stay concierge and the free breakfast. :goodvibes

It really was a nice room. Desert Inn is nice because of location but has not a lot else to offer. It is a clean room that is very affordable. The pool isn't great. There is the free breakfast each morning but it is just your basic danish and fruit. I still like it as an option. I need to cancel that reservation though. It is half the cost that the Annabella will cost and for that reason I am having a hard time pulling the trigger on canceling. They really are not the same room. It is like comparing a one bedroom to a studio.... just not the same. It also is more like a moderate verses a value. I just am not sure if we need it or if I just want it.

Easy for me when it is already 9am while you have not even had a good night's sleep. :lmao:

I have to get caught up on dis. It is crazy how far behind I am. I hope to get caught up before we leave... then I can fall behind all over again. :rotfl2:

I am still catching up, but I have to agree about The Annabella! I love it there and is the most resort-like I have found near DLR.

I expected I would love it. I just didn't expect that I would want to completely change my stay in November. It will be much nicer with 4 adults, right? I mean... the Desert Inn would have us on top of each other just a tad more. However I don't know that we all 4 will be in the room much at the same time.

Out of the blew when I wasn't checking and frankly have kinda come to think that wait lists are never met, I received an email.

I am so excited to finally have a stay with our dvc where we will not have to move!!! :woohoo:

So officially we are booked for 7 nights at AKL kidani village with a a savannah veiw room.

:cool1::cool1:

First, I may or may not have mentioned that Kira purchased her 9 day ph tickets.

Second, I did the same for Zoe only I just purchased a 7 day since I assigned a 2 day to her that I had in my "account". (that two day will be reassigned to my niece)

Both the girls will be upgrading those tickets to APs once we are there. Zoe will be coming back with us in January and needing 9 days for this trip and 8 for next... the AP is just a better choice. Kira is returning in January as well for her own couples trip she is planning. (it won't be at the same time as ours)

Third, my mil decided that she and my fil would in fact be going to the parks a bit during their stay with us. This was both great news and not so great news. Great because the obvious... they are going to spend some time with us in the parks. But not so great because I needed to rework dinning and fast pass reservations. This JUST happened last week. So I spent a lot of time trying to get it all done, including purchasing their tickets through RD and linking them to the MDX. Oh..which meant getting them to set up and MDX account. I was happy to do it all . Even though we did lose one fast pass for TSM that I could not get back into the schedule anywhere... it will be worth it to have them in the parks a bit. It was just a 2 day ph but it will be fun to have them.

Meanwhile, our magic bands have arrived for the part of the stay we all are in the OKW 2 bedroom. They also arrived for the one night (that has not come through with the wait list). Then I realized we were missing one set. :confused: I don't' know it matters all that much. However I did go in to MDX to see why they had not. Well, since Steve wanted a grey band I just left it in the "customize now" state. Well, apparently if you do that they still wait for you to "customize" it. So hopefully that will arrive in time since we are not just 10 days away from leaving!

And another item that I purchased for our bands has shipped and should arrive soon. I ordered coverbands from dvccentral. I was able to make a purchase before they had to take down their stuff that was "too" disney. Like they had a 5pm shut down and I think my order was finalized at 4:50pm. I got two that are tower of terror 10 miler themed, one elsa, one anna, one haunted mansion, one girl pirate and one boy pirate. :scratchin I think that was all of them. I will take a picture once they arrive.

That room looks lovely!!

I wish we had JetBlue, it really looks like they have great prices. the ONLY nonstop flight from STL to Orlando is on Southwest, so I end up with them every time. Luckily they are the cheapest!

I ordered coverbands for Feb from them! They are cute, I haven't tried them on any of my bands b/c I figure I'll get a new one I can use. :thumbsup2

Apparently there are some complaints about how RD screwed up placing people into corrals. There is talk on threads that that we won't officially know our corral placement until the expo. All I can see on the RD site suggests "business as usual". Meaning... You get your waiver. Your waiver has your bib number. Your bib number is then what you use to look at the chart and can tell what your corral will be.

Based on that, my bib # will mean corral B for me. :cool1: I am pretty excited to have a B on my bib even though my plan is not to start in B.

Steve was assigned E. So this is where we will be starting. Our plan is to enjoy the race. We will run for a good enough time but also are planning to stop for some pictures. Given his current pace and mine I think it still could end up not being to far off from what last year was for me. My ultimate goal is to finish under 2 hours and get a few pictures with some characters. My time last year was 1:44:16 so coming close to that would make me really happy. Yesterday I got 10 miles done in a 1:36 so it isn't out side the realm of possibility but I think realistically I should shoot for 2 hours if we want a picture or two. Also starting farther back we may find some congestion for a mile or two. Still... secretly if we finished by 1:50 I would be pretty darn happy.

That room looks lovely!!

It was really comfortable for Cynthia and I. It was nice to have our own space. Course... we really had to be ready to turn in when we did because we literally could not hear each other once we were in bed. So there was no laying in bed chit chatting.

So if I can avoid hearing Zach all night... that will be a good thing. I love my boy...but he is a bit of a loud sleeper. :rolleyes: He flips he flops he is flatulent. :rotfl:

I wish we had JetBlue, it really looks like they have great prices. the ONLY nonstop flight from STL to Orlando is on Southwest, so I end up with them every time. Luckily they are the cheapest!

I have never flown Jetblue. I am actually a bit excited. Normally I go with SW..but lately their schedules have just sucked. I think we may take one way to or from MCO in January just because I have so many points with them. Who knows...maybe I will be able to coerce them regarding the travel funds for that trip. (I was told they only consider extending once they actually expire and I will try since $150 is nothing to shake a stick at!)

TI ordered coverbands for Feb from them! They are cute, I haven't tried them on any of my bands b/c I figure I'll get a new one I can use. :thumbsup2

I hope you got all you wanted because Disney won't allow them to sell any more. Well, they have some...but nothing that really remotely looks like disney. I am lucky I got a few before they shut down. I probably will end up just decorating my band for January and February.

Awesome corral placement for you! Have a great race with your husband. Hopefully you two can run together decently & have some fun with pictures. You will make your time goals.

Glad your plans are coming together well!

:rotfl2: Oh... I was serious. I molested the poor thing good before sending it on its way. The left are that was the worst was so sooo much better after the slime. Slug slime is good for stinging nettles after all. It has a numbing agent and and antiseptic or antibiotic quality to it as well. I WISH I had put it on the other arm because a week later and it is still almost bleeding... yuck. Oh and in case you are wondering. Yeah... slugs freak me out and I have never picked one up like that before. Yuck.. but as Melissa said.. ya gotta do what you gotta do.

WOW :worship: I am so impressed! I never knew that about slug slime! I will remember that! Heaven knows we have enough slugs around these parts to keep us company on our runs!

Next year is the anniversary for it and also is the DLR 60th! I think it is a must do!! I hope to even if it is just a down and back.

Ooh, yeah, I really wanna do it now! My hubby has to choose his vacation days for the whole next year every September, and this time I talked him into taking Labor Day week off, just in case we want to go somewhere that week. :rolleyes1

I hope you got all you wanted because Disney won't allow them to sell any more. Well, they have some...but nothing that really remotely looks like disney. I am lucky I got a few before they shut down. I probably will end up just decorating my band for January and February.

Oh wow! I had no idea that had happened, I'm glad I got them when I did! I can see that now they are selling decorated bands themselves, they don't want anyone else selling any decorations? I got two of them, a Tweedle Dee/Dum set (for Nicole and I, we're dressing as Tweedles for the 10K) and then I got an Alice one for myself since that's what I'm dressing as for the PHM. I might just save it now for another trip since I know I cannot get anymore. I would have just worn that one for one day, seems like a bit of a waste.

I so enjoyed reading all your updates, especially reading about the half marathon. You two look way too happy for 3:30 in the morning! Love that.

I think your time is awesome and really not too far off Cynthia's. You should be so pleased! I'm also glad to hear that you enjoyed so much of the run. It sounds like there was a lot to keep you entertained and distracted.

I have to run a 10K in a couple weeks. I don't really feel ready because my distances decreased in preparation for my recent bike ride. I ran 5 miles on Friday because I was worried to do more before the ride. I plan to run between 6 and 7 on Saturday and that will be my last long run before the 10K. I wish I had another week to go but I just can't find anything for the weekend of 10/11.

I just want to get a time that doesn't put me in the last corral at the phm!

Score on the shoes. That's a really cool sale. I would be all over that!

I love the room you booked at DL. It's a really cute set up. Sounds like a win-win.

I got some schafing like that a couple weeks ago. I had no idea until later in the day. Fun stuff! But not as bad as the type of schafing I got from riding my bike this weekend! :lmao::rolleyes1

I got some serious chafing last Saturday too on my 11 mile run. Body Glide in the mail yesterday from Amazon Prime! I cannot believe you picked up a slug and rubbed it on yourself. Brave girl!

You are just so darn fast! I hope to finish at or under 2 hours. Last week I was at 2 hrs, 2 mins at the 10 mile mark. But we will have a lot of factors going for us at TOT. Flat, dark, cooler. We have been training in the sun, on hills, in 80 degree temps. The only thing that will be similar is the humidity.

Your ticker says TOT is in 21 days, silly girl!

Awesome corral placement for you! Have a great race with your husband. Hopefully you two can run together decently & have some fun with pictures. You will make your time goals.

Glad your plans are coming together well!

Thank you! I hope we can. Our last couple long runs he has met my pace (if not gone faster) for most of it. He hits a wall around 7 miles though and that is where I can continue on. I have the endurance... plus he is taking 2 weeks off from running as his version of a taper. :confused: I decided that since I/we have the half just a month later there is no real point to a taper...so I am just keeping my mileage up this week. Next week I will have to cut down just because of finishing up work before the trip and then travel. Still... he will have 0 for 13 days before the race and I will have probably have 30.

WOW :worship: I am so impressed! I never knew that about slug slime! I will remember that! Heaven knows we have enough slugs around these parts to keep us company on our runs!

Well, I knew they were good for stinging nettles because the slime has a numbing quality to it. I figured it might help. I was pretty desperate by the point I picked it up. Plus if you have ever accidentally touched one... you know that the slime is like crazy hard to get off it just sticks. So I suspected it would also provide the barrier that I needed. What I didn't know was that it also had an antiseptic/antibiotic/antibacterial... anti something that helps with healing. The side that was the worst that I applied the slime liberally too is totally fine now. The other... still is all ready and looks like I took a curling iron to the underside of my arm.

Ooh, yeah, I really wanna do it now! My hubby has to choose his vacation days for the whole next year every September, and this time I talked him into taking Labor Day week off, just in case we want to go somewhere that week. :rolleyes1

I told myself I would cut down the disney races next year...but it is oh so tempting!

Oh, and your watch sounds awesome! :thumbsup2

Thanks! It is! I love not running with an arm band.

Oh wow! I had no idea that had happened, I'm glad I got them when I did! I can see that now they are selling decorated bands themselves, they don't want anyone else selling any decorations? I got two of them, a Tweedle Dee/Dum set (for Nicole and I, we're dressing as Tweedles for the 10K) and then I got an Alice one for myself since that's what I'm dressing as for the PHM. I might just save it now for another trip since I know I cannot get anymore. I would have just worn that one for one day, seems like a bit of a waste.

Yep, she got a cease and desist from Disney. :sad2: I placed my order just before the site got closed to take down the "too Disney" ones. Like...less than 15 minutes. Kinda sad really cause they are super cute.

I so enjoyed reading all your updates, especially reading about the half marathon. You two look way too happy for 3:30 in the morning! Love that.

Don't we? :rotfl: Seriously, I am always way to excited right before a race.

II think your time is awesome and really not too far off Cynthia's. You should be so pleased! I'm also glad to hear that you enjoyed so much of the run. It sounds like there was a lot to keep you entertained and distracted.

I am glad I didn't make her wait long for me. I am pleased about that and my time. I think that the extra couple minutes off of my PR from January isn't too shabby. I did very much so enjoy the run...and there was always something to see.

II have to run a 10K in a couple weeks. I don't really feel ready because my distances decreased in preparation for my recent bike ride. I ran 5 miles on Friday because I was worried to do more before the ride. I plan to run between 6 and 7 on Saturday and that will be my last long run before the 10K. I wish I had another week to go but I just can't find anything for the weekend of 10/11.

I am sure you will do awesome! Keep in mind too... you just need a time to submit. ANYTHING is sure to get you out of the last corral.

II just want to get a time that doesn't put me in the last corral at the phm!

Like I said...anything is sure to get you out of that last corral. Plus you registered early, right? I think that also stacks things in your favor.

IScore on the shoes. That's a really cool sale. I would be all over that!

Shoes are a funny thing for me. I retire my shoes often and I am picky about what I run in. the merrels were a shot in the dark. I thought that I could at least walk in them. Steve went crazy... he had so many he wanted. Turns out he can't run in either of the two he bought. He should possibly be able to use one as a walking shoe though...maybe. :rolleyes: So a sale is only as good as your ability to actually use the items you buy.

II love the room you booked at DL. It's a really cute set up. Sounds like a win-win.

I think it will be and given how much I liked it with Cynthia... I just really thought it would be nicer to have a pool and a nice comfy bed. Desert Inn has a really kinda scary indoor pool. The room is clean but it isn't the most comfortable. It is less expensive though and WAY closer to the main gates. I just need to cancel that room...but I keep thinking it is closer and cheaper. However... it is much farther from the corrals or the expo....

II got some schafing like that a couple weeks ago. I had no idea until later in the day. Fun stuff! But not as bad as the type of schafing I got from riding my bike this weekend! :lmao::rolleyes1

It really isnt a lot of fun. I hate it. Nothing like getting in the shower and not knowing... OMG! :rotfl2: Still the one I got a couple weeks ago is STILL healing and then I rubbed my heel raw on monday and yesterday during my run it bled and bled...so much that you could see it on my black shoe and sock. :scared:

I got some serious chafing last Saturday too on my 11 mile run. Body Glide in the mail yesterday from Amazon Prime! I cannot believe you picked up a slug and rubbed it on yourself. Brave girl!

I am sorry to hear that you too dealt with chafing. Not fun at all!
I should be more prepared on my runs. However that slug was perfect! I just wish that I had used it on both arms since the one I really rubbed it on is completely healed now and the other is still looking like and angry burn.

You are just so darn fast! I hope to finish at or under 2 hours. Last week I was at 2 hrs, 2 mins at the 10 mile mark. But we will have a lot of factors going for us at TOT. Flat, dark, cooler. We have been training in the sun, on hills, in 80 degree temps. The only thing that will be similar is the humidity.

thanks. :goodvibes I know I should not complain about my pace..but last year I could get my 10 mile done in less time than it takes me now. I guess maybe that is why I am accepting that I can slow down and get some photos this race. Still I secretly want to finish in less time than I think it will take us... but 2 hours is not a bad time at all!

Your ticker says TOT is in 21 days, silly girl!

I am not sure what is going on with my ticker. I noticed before the dlh it was starting to not show accurately. It almost seems to be slipping more an more. :rolleyes:

I am really getting down to the wire on things.

I finally got the dp and the memory maker purchased. Since my inlaws will be in the parks for part of the time with us now, I thought it was more important that ever to get the mm. Add in that there are now videos? Yup ::yes:: had to get the mm.

On the dp, Kira has always said she would not go without it. So it has always been on my to do list for this trip. We did opt to not get it for the single night. It will just make things easier if we don't have stay #1 expiring while #2 is valid and #2 expiring while #3 is valid. So will will have all credits expiring midnight of 10/5 and a new set hitting our "account" on 10/6. Now if our waitlist comes through between now and sunday, then I will have to rethink that because we would be checking into the BW on 10/5 rather than 10/6. I did have an opportunity to extend our 2 bedroom at OKW by one night but that would mean 2 nights of the dp that we would be acquiring credits for when mil and fil are not there and we just wouldn't be able to use all of the counter service credits. Also the cost would have been more since we have somehow ended up paying for mil and fils dp. :rolleyes: There was also the senario to change from a 4/1/3 split to a 1/4/3 split and stay at VWL for the first night. That seemed like a great solution and it was actually the one I had been watching for all year. However it would mean that we would lose 5 of our points since the room at WL would cost us 15 and that two studios at OKW are costing us 20. Those points would not be able to be banked at this point so come december they would be gone. I know 5 doesn't sound like a lot but believe me...you start counting every point you have in all trip planning. and 5 was not something I was willing to lose.

So I still have a couple other things to post regarding this trip before we leave. We have just 5 more sleeps!!! However I do want to make sure to get the bfp done!

So here it is....

10/1
Josh drive to Seatac
Breakfast at Seatac
Alaska Flight Direct to Tampa arriving at 5:30pm.
Lunch on the plane
Car Rental at Enterprise Desk in airport.
Stop for groceries if there is time.
Arrive Old Key West
Drive to Epcot
Remove 2 day ticket from Zoe’s band.
Renew Tables in Wonderland Card
Dinner at Food and Wine Festival
Epcot Closes at 11pm
Drive back to OKW

10/2
Bus to MK for Rope drop
MK opens at 8am
Breakfast at CRT (get credit for Tables in Wonderland)
BTMRR FP+
Splash Mountain FP+
Lunch at Columbia Harbor House
Space Mountain FP+
Upgrade Zoe’s 7 day ticket to an AP
Bus back to OKW
Pool if there is time
Dinner at Olivias at 3:30pm
Get ready for MNSSHP
Bus to MK for party
Mike and Diane arrive
Mike and Diane eat dinner at a counter service locationKeep your fingers crossed for us that they use a counter service rather than a table service
Party ends at midnight
Bus back to OKW

10/3
Girls take bus to DHS for rope drop
DHS opens at 9am
Girls have Breakfast in DHS
Girls have Rock N Roller coaster t FP+
Girls have ToT FP+
Lunch for Girls in DHS
Girls have Star Tours FP+
Adults will remain in the room
Breakfast will be at OKW
Adults will drive to race expo
Expo opens at 10am
Adults drive to DTD
Lunch at WGPE
Girls will take monorail to MK and then on to GF
Diane and Ann will drive to GF
Ladies will have Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian
Men will lounge around OKW or perhaps go to DTD
Girls will head to MK
Ann and Diane drive back to OKW
Adults drive to Contemporary resort
Girls will walk from MK to the Contemporary.
Dinner at The Wave
After dinner we will all go to the Top of the World Lounge and watch Wishes
Adults will drive back to OKW
Girls will take Monorail to Epcot
Epcot closes at 10pm
Girls will take a bus back to OKW

10/4
Mike and Diane will catch RD bus to race
Happy Haunted 5k starts at 7:30am
Ann and Steve will drive to WWOS to spectate 5k
Girls will take a bus to Epcot for rope drop
Epcot opens at 9am
Breakfast for the girls will be a special dining event (Parisian Breakfast)at
Adults will drive back to OKW from WWOS
Mike and Diane will get ready for breakfast
Adults drive to Polynesian
Breakfast for adults is at Kona
Adults will drive to AK
Expedition Everest FP+
Kilimanjaro Safari FP+
Lunch for will be in AK
Festival of the Lioin King FP+
Adults will drive back to OKW
Girls take bus to AKL
Adults drive to AKL
Dinner at Boma
Girls bus to MK or Epcot
Both Mk and Epcot are open until 10pm
Adults drive back to OKW
Ann and Steve attempt to nap for an hour or two
Ann and Steve take RD bus to race
Race starts at 10pm
Girls take bus back to OKW
Ann and Steve party as late as 3:30am
Ann and Steve take RD bus back to OKW

10/5
Check out of OKW 2 bedroom
Breakfast at Olivias
Check into new rooms at OKW
Leave car at Hospitality house with luggage
Take bus to Epcot
Peruse Festival Center
Mission Space FP+
Test Track FP+
Lunch will be done eating around the World.
Start in England and end in Norway
Maelstrom FP+Last day this ride is open!!!
Mike and Diane Leave.
Everyone will walk through the international gateway to their dinner destinations.
Dinner at Cape May at for the girls
Dinner at Yachtsmen for Ann and Steve
Walk to Epcot
Watch Illuminations
Bust to OKW

10/6
Load car and or use bell services for transport of belongs to BWV
Drive to BWV to check in
Walk to DHS
DHS opens at 9am
TSM Dash (we do not have any fast passes for this so we will have to try to rush to the ride at opening)
Breakfast at Writers Stop
Lunch at Starring Rolls
Walk to BWV if room is ready.
Move any items from car to room
Pool time if possible
Bus to MK
SDMT FP+
Festival Parade FP+
Pirates FP+
Dinner at BOG for the Girls
Ann and Steve take Monorail to Epcot
Dinner is at Festival Center (a lobster demo) for Ann and Steve
Mixology Seminar is at Festival Center (croft pink) for Ann and Steve.
Girls will take a bus from MK to DHS after their dinner
DHS closes at 9:30pm
Girls will take bus to MK
MK closes at midnight
Ann and Steve may take the monorail to MK or may just go back to the room
Epcot closes at 9pm
MK closes at midnight
Girls (and possibly Ann and Steve) will take a bus back from Mk to BWV

10/7
Girls walk to Epcot for rope drop
Breakfast for girls in Epcot
Ann and Steve take a bus to MK for pre rope drop breakfast
MK opens at 9am
Breakfast at Crystal Palace for Ann and Steve
Ann and Steve will spend the morning in MK
Steve and Ann take monorail to Epcot
Lunch at Via Napoli
Peruse Food and Wine Festival
Mission Space FP+
Soarin FP+
Seas With Nemo FP+
Walk to Yacht Club
Dinner at Captains Grille
Steve and Ann (or maybe Kira and Ann or Kira and Steve) check out Jelly Rolls
Walk back to BWV

10/8
Ann and Steve take drive to AK for pre rope drop breakfast
AK opens at 9am
Breakfast at Tusker House for Ann and Steve
Breakfast in the room for the girls
Girls take a bus to AK for rope drop
AK opens at 9am
Expedition Everest FP+ for the girls only
Nemo Musical FP+ for everyone
Lunch in AK
Dinosaur FP+ for everyone
Expedition Everest FP+ for Ann and Steve only
Dinner at Yak and Yeti for the girls
Ann and Steve drive to DTD
Dinner at Ragland Road for Ann and Steve
Girls take a bus to BWV
Ann and Steve drive back to BWV
Pool Time
Walk to Epcot
Epcot closes at 11pm
Everyone who has made it to Epcot will walk back to BWV

10/9
Check out of BWV
Drive to Grand Floridian
Breakfast at 1900PF
Take monorail to MK
Anna and Elsa Meet and Greet FP+
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train FP+
BTMRR FP+
Lunch in MK
Drive to Island
Dinner with Mike and Diane
End day at house

10/10
Breakfast with Mike and Diane
Day on beach or in house
Lunch with Mike and Diane
More beach time
Dinner
End day at house

10/11
Breakfast with Mike and Diane
Morning on the beach or in house
Leave house in time to arrive Tampa at 4:30pm
Lunch on way to Tampa
Fill car with gas
Return rental car
Alaska flight direct to Seattle arriving 9:25pm
Dinner on plane
Zach pick us up at 10pm

The End

:goodvibes

Woah, woah, woah! A person doesn't post on the DIS for a couple of measley years and so much has changed? :rotfl:

You may not remember me, because it's been a very long time since I've posted or read much around here. But I am back, and am so excited to see that you're DVC members now and running in all these awesome events!

I didn't read your whole PTR, but I wanted to say hello first!

Woah, woah, woah! A person doesn't post on the DIS for a couple of measley years and so much has changed? :rotfl: You may not remember me, because it's been a very long time since I've posted or read much around here. But I am back, and am so excited to see that you're DVC members now and running in all these awesome events! I didn't read your whole PTR, but I wanted to say hello first!

Of course I remember you! I saw the email notification come through with your screen name and thought " is that, Joyce?!??" I am so happy to see you here again!

As for Dvc.. And running... Yep. Both have been big changes in my life. I feel so blessed to have the Dvc and be able to run Disney... Neither of which I really had on my radar before 2012.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter