Twelve Months of Training and Travel

Welcome back! I see you've had a very busy few months! Hopefully we'll run into each other at PHM.

Wow...you've had a lot going on. Congrats to Zach and Kim on the house. I'm sorry Steve and Zoe are having medical issues and tat you had your own share as well. :( And now Josh and Kira are moving away from you.

We've missed you and know you will get here when you can.

Welcome back! I see you've had a very busy few months! Hopefully we'll run into each other at PHM.

Thank you both so much for understanding! I have missed everyone and truly feel like I need to reconnect.

Melissa, we really should! We should have when I was down in October for ToT. Lets make plans! We arrive on 2/19. We will be TIRED but plan to hit the expo that day. Mk is the next day on 2/20 with a special run on the trail between WL and FT wilderness. 2/21 we may be volunteering (we registered so we wait to see what happens) Remind me... are you doing the 10k? If nothing else our plan is to watch the 10k from our balcony. We also may hit the expo again that day. 2/22 is the phm and we will follow it with a breakfast in Epcot. 2/23 I have no plans as Cynthia is going to SSR for some spa treatment. Mk on the 24th and epcot on the 25th.

OMG ...... what a busy bee!

Glad to hear that Zoe is doing well, not so glad to hear about Steve's and your health issues. :hug:

The house Zach and his fiance are buying is really cute. So happy that they are able to settle down and that being in the military does not take them far away from you.

Keeping my fingers crossed that Kira and Josh will make the right decisions. And even if they like life in CA, Kira would not be your daughter if she would not follow through with her dreams.

Oh, and let me add, I missed you around, but do understand perfectly well that you have been so busy. :goodvibes

hello

Hello?

:wave2::blush:

Is there anyone still willing to read?

Can you believe I have not been on disboards in about 2 months (give or take some days) Life has been terribly hectic. I knew that it would be given my travel/running schedule but the reality is that it became even more so. Add in that my computer died and I still have yet to recover all my pictures and I just felt like I couldn't even get on here. And... the longer I went... sadly the more I felt like I couldn't.

Welcome Back! :wave2: You have been incredibly busy and your running schedule is grueling. I don't know how you do it, but you do, so kudos to you! I know that feeling of the longer your stay away, the longer you want to stay away. It's tough getting back at it! :laughing:

Steve - he is in the middle of a pretty major flare with his chrons. It was triggered by the fact that at the WDW half he had a dns (did not start) Just as we were turning in for the night and had already set our race gear out, he began violently getting sick. So no race for him. Lots of stress and illness and BAM he is completely out of remission. Work though is going well thankfully for him.

I wondered what happened. Oh Boo! That's a shame. I hope he wasn't too bummed. And I hope he is feeling better now!

Zoe - She is doing pretty well and staying active despite her own health challenges. We always have known that her pain level could require treatment at some point. She gets debilitating spasms and this has began to get worse. She is a trooper though and takes a break to work through it and manages. There are times though that she is unable to walk. For this reason I worried about her race a couple weeks ago. I worried that she would spasm and need to be carried from the course. Luckily it did not happen. School goes well as does her dance.

Glad to hear that Zoe is doing well and that her race went well. :goodvibes

Alex - He is still here. Still no direction. He did turn 19 though... :roll eyes:

:rotfl2: I know about this only all too well! :rotfl2:

Zach and Kimberly - The wedding is now just months away. :banana: I have always worried that given their military involvements that they would eventually move away.. far away. However they are in the process of purchasing a cute home. a 1928 craftsman style home. It is actually really cute.

Congratulations to both of them. That house is adorable!

Kira and Josh - So these two are the ones who I thought would stay put. They purchased a home a couple years after all. However Josh has a bit of wanderlust. He was offered a job in CA. Given the amount he was offered it was hard to not take the job. He is only here for a few more weeks. Kira will finish this term at school and stay behind. Then she will go down. Her hope is that he doesn't like the job and they will move back. She can then finish up her student teaching and be certified to teach in WA. However, I really think that she is more likely to like it down there and given his salary will likely just not finish school. :sad2: They are about to go on a trip to WDW and plan to get an AP while there and then upgrade that to a Premiere once they move. I have mixed feeling on this entire thing. I want them to do well and succeed but will seriously miss my daughter who tends to call me countless times in a day.

Oh wow! Exciting, yet sad I'm sure. Can she finish school in CA when she becomes a state resident? It would be a shame not to finish her degree. Fingers crossed it all works out.

Welcome back! I get like that sometimes, just so busy that things that are normal routine just stop being normal routine and I get out of the habit. It usually happens when I don't have a trip planned too...just too annoying to see others getting to go to my happy place! ;)

Glad to hear training is going well! I'm feeling pretty ready for the GSC! I know what you mean about planning out races. RUN ALL THE RACES!!! :banana: I wish I could! I started a list, I have all the way to 2018 planned out! :lmao: I only did that because I have my sights set on the Marathon in 2018 but still want to do Star Wars at some point and W&D.

Melissa, we really should! We should have when I was down in October for ToT. Lets make plans! We arrive on 2/19. We will be TIRED but plan to hit the expo that day. Mk is the next day on 2/20 with a special run on the trail between WL and FT wilderness. 2/21 we may be volunteering (we registered so we wait to see what happens) Remind me... are you doing the 10k? If nothing else our plan is to watch the 10k from our balcony. We also may hit the expo again that day. 2/22 is the phm and we will follow it with a breakfast in Epcot. 2/23 I have no plans as Cynthia is going to SSR for some spa treatment. Mk on the 24th and epcot on the 25th.

We arrive late on 2/19 (after work) so its dinner then bed.

2/20 - We'll be at the Expo when it opens. Not sure about parks as my coworker doesn't have park tickets & I'm not sure if she's going to buying them or not. Dinner is at 5:15PM at Ohana.

2/21 - We're running the 10K, plans up in the air based on the park ticket situation, Dinner at 5:05 at Trattoria al Forno

2/22 - PHM, Drive Home

~
Are you doing Wine & Dine 2015? My husband has decided on doing that as Star Wars has inspired him to run many more races. I'm going to do the 5K & enjoy the EPCOT party instead while he runs the half.

Good to see you here. You and your family are so busy! Sounds alot like mine.

I don't see any runDisney events for us in 2015, but we are planning to go for the Coast to Coast in 2016. Probably DLH and Wine & Dine. We think we'd rather do that than W&D and Avengers, because we want to run W&D and then eat and drink and enjoy F&W Festival for a few days after, rather than maintaining our half condition.

Y'all take care of yourselves and your health. You only get one body. I'll be thinking about you.

Oh, and once I get back to running, I'm not sure I'll do RK anymore. I feel like the GPS is just way off. I want to buy a Garmin watch. So that will stink because you won't be able to follow my runs on RK :( I love how you motivate me over there.

Steve - he is in the middle of a pretty major flare with his chrons. It was triggered by the fact that at the WDW half he had a dns (did not start) Just as we were turning in for the night and had already set our race gear out, he began violently getting sick. So no race for him. Lots of stress and illness and BAM he is completely out of remission. Work though is going well thankfully for him.

I am glad that work is going well but so sad for him. I really hope it can get under control soon.

Zoe - She is doing pretty well and staying active despite her own health challenges. We always have known that her pain level could require treatment at some point. She gets debilitating spasms and this has began to get worse. She is a trooper though and takes a break to work through it and manages. There are times though that she is unable to walk. For this reason I worried about her race a couple weeks ago. I worried that she would spasm and need to be carried from the course. Luckily it did not happen. School goes well as does her dance.

I am so glad the race went so well for both girls but sad about the pain

Alex - He is still here. Still no direction. He did turn 19 though... :roll eyes:

well, Happy Birthday Alex!

Zach and Kimberly - The wedding is now just months away. :banana: I have always worried that given their military involvements that they would eventually move away.. far away. However they are in the process of purchasing a cute home. a 1928 craftsman style home. It is actually really cute.

They should close before I get back from the phm trip.

That is flat out adorable, what a lovely lovely home

Kira and Josh - So these two are the ones who I thought would stay put. They purchased a home a couple years after all. However Josh has a bit of wanderlust. He was offered a job in CA. Given the amount he was offered it was hard to not take the job. He is only here for a few more weeks. Kira will finish this term at school and stay behind. Then she will go down. Her hope is that he doesn't like the job and they will move back. She can then finish up her student teaching and be certified to teach in WA. However, I really think that she is more likely to like it down there and given his salary will likely just not finish school. :sad2: They are about to go on a trip to WDW and plan to get an AP while there and then upgrade that to a Premiere once they move. I have mixed feeling on this entire thing. I want them to do well and succeed but will seriously miss my daughter who tends to call me countless times in a day.

She will still call but you both will have withdrawal!

CA is pricey though, the salary may not go as far depending on exactly where they are. I hope she does finish. Even if she doesn't work it will give her more options should she ever want to.

Me - I have been doing pretty much nothing but working or running or traveling. I did know that once the trips started up in August it would be non stop and I am far from complaining because lets face it.. this year I totally spoiled myself. However given I get ZERO vacay time I am in a constant state of trying to get everything done in order to take the time off then I come back and rush to get the next cycle done. Fitting in the long runs in addition to all this has made it so having free time (and thus dis time) is a challenge. However I guess it could be said that my free time is my travel, right? I have taken a trip every month since August (ok, so august and September were a part of the same trip) We even took a trip before Christmas to see family. So while I definitely feel blessed to have taken as many trips as I have I also wonder if I would have perhaps enjoyed the trips more if there were just a bit fewer of them. I say that and think I need to not plan the next race season out in such a way that I am doing this again.

your race season was insane!

However there are races I want to go do. Disneyland half weekend... wine and dine weekend.. avengers... wdw marathon... I want to do them all...

Sigh, me too!

At least I do know that I won't finish the season out with phm 2016. I should pick just one on each coast. That would mean no travel between 2/2015 and 11/2015. (because it would have to be avengers for legacy)and then I would finish up with a longer trip to WDW in January 2016 (because Steve will want to take on the half that he missed out on a couple weeks ago)

Next week is going to be brutal when early reg happens and I can't do it! One on each coast seems reasonable! I would like to consider Avengers but we will see, unlikely with the kids big band trip next year. Race fee for DL half just isn't in the cards, nor is travel.

My own health has been a challenge. A week before the WDW half I injured my knee. Ironically this injury had Steve and I preparing for me to be swept. (not for him to DNS) I also have been having blood sugar and blood pressure issues. Also adding to the thought I might get swept was that just before we boarded the plan my blood sugar crashed and I passed out. Darn medicine wasn't regulating my insulin well enough. I had when that happens. It is like a system reboot and it takes a while for me to even be able to speak. YUCK. So I still there...conscious of what is happening around me but unable to really communicate. Yuck. . Blood pressure has been spiking causing some doozies of headaches. The veins in my temple bulge and I feel as though I am a squeezey toy with my head about to explode. Working on day three of that now. :roll eyes: Yep, I guess I am kinda a mess... but I am still running and I do so with a smile on my face (even if I have to go a tad slower on my training runs)

Ok that sounds scary! Are you going to get it looked at and adjust the meds? And...did you ever get the knee looked at?

So I will try to get caught up on here. For those of you with threads I am subscribed to I may have to just read and not comment or perhaps I will just start fresh and subscribe to your new threads as you start them.

:thumbsup2

Glad you checked in, Ann. I was wondering where you were!

I hope things get better for you soon, sounds like you've had a bit of a rough time. :hug:

OMG ...... what a busy bee

Yes, but sadly I think it is hardly any more busy than anyone else is. I just seem to be struggling to manage my time.

Glad to hear that Zoe is doing well, not so glad to hear about Steve's and your health issues. :hug:

Thank you. At the end of the day though we are all happy and have a roof over our heads. Life is good.

The house Zach and his fiance are buying is really cute. So happy that they are able to settle down and that being in the military does not take them far away from you.

I am very happy that they will not be far. It still is a good drive (about an hour) but I will take that. Definitely when compared to the distance that Kira is likely to move away from me.

Keeping my fingers crossed that Kira and Josh will make the right decisions. And even if they like life in CA, Kira would not be your daughter if she would not follow through with her dreams.

Well, I think this is more Josh's dream than Kira's...but I do hope that they end up with just an extend California trip rather than a transplant.

Oh, and let me add, I missed you around, but do understand perfectly well that you have been so busy. :good vibes

I have missed you too. :hug: I have missed everyone. So many of you have made such a difference in my life.

Welcome Back! :wave2: You have been incredibly busy and your running schedule is grueling. I don't know how you do it, but you do, so kudos to you!

I am very fortunate to have a flexible work schedule. If I didn't I am not sure how I would fit it all in.

I know that feeling of the longer your stay away, the longer you want to stay away. It's tough getting back at it! :laughing:

It definitely is! It is like I feel as though I let people down by not staying caught up with not only their threads but my own.

I wondered what happened. Oh Boo! That's a shame. I hope he wasn't too bummed. And I hope he is feeling better now!

It was such a bummer for him. (for both of us) He was NOT a happy camper for days. He didn't want to see anything race related. (so no wearing my medal or sharing pictures with him for me ) He is starting to feel better and is more accepting of the dns. That has to be hard. Not only to swallow that race fee because you didn't run but to miss out on it all? I am sure it happens to all of us at some point... illness sets in and a race planned has to be skipped. But...like I said he is getting in better spirits. He calls his race shirt the most expensive shirt he owns. (since that one tech tee cost nearly $200. He also registered for a local race AND he is talking about his next RD race. :woohoo:

Glad to hear that Zoe is doing well and that her race went well. :good vibes

Thanks. :goodvibes

:rotfl2: I know about this only all too well! :rotfl2:

At some point there is going to have to be a line in the sand... but :confused: I adore him and his is truly such a gentle soul. However he makes me worry that he will be 40 and living with me and demanding hot pocket from my basement (if I had a basement)

Congratulations to both of them. That house is adorable!

Thank you. I think it is. It isn't pristine. The floors will need refinishing... and the foundation will need to be bolstered. But the character in this house is AMAZING. I have such a soft spot for unusual ceiling heights and angles. Their upstair has this in spades! One bedroom closest will "be for the girls" as Kimberly put it because it literally has a door that isn't as tall as I am. (and I am not particularly tall)

Oh wow! Exciting, yet sad I'm sure. Can she finish school in CA when she becomes a state resident? It would be a shame not to finish her degree. Fingers crossed it all works out.

It is sad and worrisome. Kira tends to be my most demanding child. I fear that being that far away is going to be debilitating to her. As for school... she will only have one term of student teaching and will be done. WA and CA have different requirements so she would have to complete some different tests. Easier to do if already certified in one state. I hope she will come back in the fall to finish up. They are not selling their house but rather will have her sil and sil's finance move in. So she definitely would have a place to stay between her own house, ours and even Zachs.

Welcome back! I get like that sometimes, just so busy that things that are normal routine just stop being normal routine and I get out of the habit. It usually happens when I don't have a trip planned too...just too annoying to see others getting to go to my happy place! ;)

I wish I was more back than I am. I still have yet to really update this - start a new TR or finish my last TR. Not to mention check in on everyone's threads. UGH! Very daunting task!!!

Glad to hear training is going well! I'm feeling pretty ready for the GSC! I know what you mean about planning out races. RUN ALL THE RACES!!! :banana: I wish I could! I started a list, I have all the way to 2018 planned out! :lmao: I only did that because I have my sights set on the Marathon in 2018 but still want to do Star Wars at some point and W&D.

Training is going fine for sure even with the stupid knee stuff. I just have to keep the pace slower but my stamina is there. Between the injury and maybe my age I have just not seen my pace near where it once was...and I am ok with that. Oddly enough though... I was shocked to shave so much time off of this years WDW half. Last year was 2:17:23 and this year was 2:13:06. I guess that really isn't much but it feels like it given how much slower I have been running overall. Assuming my knee doesn't give out... I should be ready for the phm. I did 10.5 to 11 yesterday. (my phone died and I so I am not entirely for sure of what it was. It was at least 10.5 but no more than 11)

As for races.. YES! must run all of them. ;) 2018 is the year I want to go back for the phm. DD will be turning 13. I think that is old enough for the half? :confused:

We arrive late on 2/19 (after work) so its dinner then bed.

2/20 - We'll be at the Expo when it opens. Not sure about parks as my coworker doesn't have park tickets & I'm not sure if she's going to buying them or not. Dinner is at 5:15PM at Ohana.

2/21 - We're running the 10K, plans up in the air based on the park ticket situation, Dinner at 5:05 at Trattoria al Forno

2/22 - PHM, Drive Home

That does not look like there will be much chance of a meet up. :( I may just have to track you for the 10k if you don't mind... then I might be able to know when you are passing by my room.

Are you doing Wine & Dine 2015? My husband has decided on doing that as Star Wars has inspired him to run many more races. I'm going to do the 5K & enjoy the EPCOT party instead while he runs the half.

I actually think I am. At least that is what Steve and I talked about today. It would mean he would leave me behind and I would stay. LOL! If that is the case I will have ZERO plans for several days. (the plan will be for me to fly from MCO to SNA or LGB for the avengers) Maybe we could plan something then.

Good to see you here. You and your family are so busy! Sounds alot like mine.

Yup. I think most people are busy. I think the trouble really isn't how busy I am but how poorly I am managing my time.

I don't see any runDisney events for us in 2015, but we are planning to go for the Coast to Coast in 2016. Probably DLH and Wine & Dine. We think we'd rather do that than W&D and Avengers, because we want to run W&D and then eat and drink and enjoy F&W Festival for a few days after, rather than maintaining our half condition.

This would be a great year to do that DLH and W&D. It is an anniversary year at DLR and for the DLH. I am seriously hoping to do W&D this year. Next would hopefully mean a fall trip for ToT. I am still crossing my fingers that it will return. Avengers is really not my favorite of all the RD events I have done. (although to be fair I like the course better than the DLH) However since we got in on the inaugural... I will do that one again until they choose to suspend or cancel it. ;)

Y'all take care of yourselves and your health. You only get one body. I'll be thinking about you.

Oh, and once I get back to running, I'm not sure I'll do RK anymore. I feel like the GPS is just way off. I want to buy a Garmin watch. So that will stink because you won't be able to follow my runs on RK :( I love how you motivate me over there.

I hear ya on the RK. I have found that the distance for me is pretty consitant now. Almost as if it has "learned" the route. If I run something different then it can be off. Of course... I just need a rough estimate at this point. Maybe someday I will care again. I have heard good things about the Garmin... I bet you will have better luck with that. AND you can always enter in what your Garmin has to RK and I will still get those updates. :goodvibes

I am glad that work is going well but so sad for him. I really hope it can get under control soon.

You and me both!

I am so glad the race went so well for both girls but sad about the pain

I know. I worry. I worry she is not far from needing another surgery. AND what should we get in the mail but a letter stating that her urologist has taken a leave of absence. :confused3 This doesn't help my concern.

well, Happy Birthday Alex!
:lmao:

That is flat out adorable, what a lovely lovely home

Thanks! I think he found a great place. It is a great happy medium for the two of them. He longs for the small town like what he grew up in. Where we live is less a suburb than many near by towns. It once remained isolated during the rainy months as the road to and from Auburn would be under mud. (as recent as the 1940s) Where they live now has no established city town center... no down town...etc. So finding a place in a small town that would be near to Kimberly's family was important. They succeeded. It is even a smaller town that ours... has one grocery store (not even a large chain like Safeway or Fred Meyer) It has an old movie theater that does show current films. He laughs and says how he is excited he will be able to walk to the butcher down the street to buy meat.

She will still call but you both will have withdrawal!

This is so true!

CA is pricey though, the salary may not go as far depending on exactly where they are. I hope she does finish. Even if she doesn't work it will give her more options should she ever want to.

I told them/him that. Not only is cost of living higher but they will pay a state income tax (as well as obviously federal) and will still have sales tax..property..etc. My hope is that after a couple pay checks he will start to see the lure as less than what he feels it is now.

your race season was insane!

It has been! AND I am being silly and looking at not making it much better for me next year. IN fact... I may be looking at joining half fanatics. I must be insane!

Sigh, me too!

Just wait... wait till you do the one in WDW... it will hook you even more.

Next week is going to be brutal when early reg happens and I can't do it! One on each coast seems reasonable! I would like to consider Avengers but we will see, unlikely with the kids big band trip next year. Race fee for DL half just isn't in the cards, nor is travel.

Right??!!! I am trying to prepare myself. Steve was actually thinking he wanted to try to do DDD. It was kinda making me excited because the anniversary stuff... but... My gut though is that it would be better to do W&D. Steve will really feel better overall if he is able to get his C2C. If he does DLH and then Avengers... no c2C. If he skips DLH and does W*&D it is doable. On paper... it looks like it could work with how many days of vacation he has. It would be a SHORT trip for him to WDW. Basically a red eye down on thursday (oh yeah... thank you!!! I am so glad that I followed your lead on this cause it was perfect for marathon weekend) Friday we would have to have our clocks reset and do the expo. Stay Friday night... take it easy on sat and then race that night and stay night #2. Then we would recover sunday and do a little food and wine. Then he would make sunday his last night and fly home early on monday. (so just two days off) Then I would stay for 3 more nights and fly from orlando to long beach in time for the avengers and meet up with him and the rest of our family. Or maybe I would fly home with him on monday. Point wise I could probably swing it without dipping into 2015 UY much if at all. (assuming I purchased some one time use points) I don't know... that is pretty hectic. I did read of people doing that this year for both the w&D/avengers weekends and with the marathon/starwars weekends.

Ok that sounds scary! Are you going to get it looked at and adjust the meds? And...did you ever get the knee looked at?

:rolleyes1 I do need to go in. I hope to maybe this week... Problem is my doc isn't a quick drive away. If I could just stop in it would work much better. I need to plan a couple hours just to get there and back and then the time there. I need to do it on a day off...

Glad you checked in, Ann. I was wondering where you were!

I hope things get better for you soon, sounds like you've had a bit of a rough time. :hug:

That is sweet of you. I really am sorry to go MIA. Rough time... kinda but it is my own stuff and no worse than anyone else has. I just have to get my head on straight and suck it up. :goodvibes

Welcome back, you busy lady!!! So sorry to hear of your family's health challenges, hopefully you'll all be feeling better soon! Good luck with all your upcoming race plans! :D

Training is going fine for sure even with the stupid knee stuff. I just have to keep the pace slower but my stamina is there. Between the injury and maybe my age I have just not seen my pace near where it once was...and I am ok with that. Oddly enough though... I was shocked to shave so much time off of this years WDW half. Last year was 2:17:23 and this year was 2:13:06. I guess that really isn't much but it feels like it given how much slower I have been running overall. Assuming my knee doesn't give out... I should be ready for the phm. I did 10.5 to 11 yesterday. (my phone died and I so I am not entirely for sure of what it was. It was at least 10.5 but no more than 11)

Slower pace but you didn't stop. I am not surprised at all!!!

Right??!!! I am trying to prepare myself. Steve was actually thinking he wanted to try to do DDD. It was kinda making me excited because the anniversary stuff... but... My gut though is that it would be better to do W&D. Steve will really feel better overall if he is able to get his C2C. If he does DLH and then Avengers... no c2C. If he skips DLH and does W*&D it is doable. On paper... it looks like it could work with how many days of vacation he has. It would be a SHORT trip for him to WDW. Basically a red eye down on thursday (oh yeah... thank you!!! I am so glad that I followed your lead on this cause it was perfect for marathon weekend) Friday we would have to have our clocks reset and do the expo. Stay Friday night... take it easy on sat and then race that night and stay night #2. Then we would recover sunday and do a little food and wine. Then he would make sunday his last night and fly home early on monday. (so just two days off) Then I would stay for 3 more nights and fly from orlando to long beach in time for the avengers and meet up with him and the rest of our family. Or maybe I would fly home with him on monday. Point wise I could probably swing it without dipping into 2015 UY much if at all. (assuming I purchased some one time use points) I don't know... that is pretty hectic. I did read of people doing that this year for both the w&D/avengers weekends and with the marathon/starwars weekends.

That is hectic and a lot of running in 2 weeks but oh it would be fun!

I am SO glad the red eye worked for you! I was worried you were going to hate it and then hate that we are doing it again next month!

:rolleyes1 I do need to go in. I hope to maybe this week... Problem is my doc isn't a quick drive away. If I could just stop in it would work much better. I need to plan a couple hours just to get there and back and then the time there. I need to do it on a day off...

excuses excuses.

I will make you a deal.

You get your meds and knee looked at and I will go to the dermatologist!

We both need to go in. Now. Not later. :goodvibes

Welcome back! I completely understand being busy. I still need to work on my TR, but I have been so busy since starting my new job when I get home from work I just wanna sit and do nothing. So sorry to hear about Steve and the health issues. I am facing a DNS at Princess. I had a MRI on my foot last week. Based on my vast knowledge of google, it doesn't look promising. Possible stress fracture, lots of tendon issues. Makes me very nervous. I have my follow up on Thursday so hopefully it really is nothing and I am over reacting. With the Boston Marathon in 2 months I am getting nervous. Glad to hear he is getting back into it. It can be tough to mentally overcome those DNS's.

Hey Ann! :wave2:

Glad to see you back!

Sorry to hear about all the stress you've been having, good for you for continuing to run!

Hi Ann! Just wanted to say hi! Love this long PTR and all your race plans! I can't believe when I met you it was your first Disney race and now you have medals galore! Any plans for May? We'll be in WDW from May 15-22. Before that we'll be on a cruise to the Bahamas on the Magic. Can't wait for this trip! Hope to see you some time again this year!

Su-Lynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter