Two months ago today...

BethC1952

DIS Veteran
I started my "Wonder"ful cruise. It's taken me this long to get Day 2 of my cruise report on line, but it's there now!

You can go to http://bethsworld.topcities.com and click on the "We Visit Nassau" at the bottom of the page.

If you get the dreader "Red X" when trying to view the pictures, try right clicking and "Show Picture" (in IE) or whatever you do in Netscape. The pictures are all there, and all the links are good, but for some reason the server doesn't always want to display the pictures!

The pictures from Castaway Cay will have to wait until next week. I still haven't remembered to get the film developed. I guess I'm a bit spoiled by having most of my pictures from my digital camera!

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter