Two more days before we leave, and there is excitment in the air!!

50surgeries2012

Mouseketeer
My guy Dan, and I are very excited. Two more days to go before we leave, and we are all packed. The weird thing is. Scootaround keeps calling me about my power chair rental. I don't know why. I did everything to confirm that yes I did want the power chair rental after all the arrangements were made on to deliver it to the resort we are staying at, and it was paid for.

I'm so glad I made the move to renting a power chair again. It'll make it so much easier on everyone to not to have to push me in a wheelchair. We will have a rental car. But, Dan, and I will be on our own half the time at the parks.

I've heard it's always fairly crowded. It was like that when we went at the end of October in 2016, for the Halloween party. We were traveling with our friend, and she had her power chair. I had my power chair rental. Poor Dan kept complaining about having to keep up with us the entire time. Even though we would always slow down for him. But, sometimes we had to be quick when we had to meet up with the paratransit bus.

We will be there in a couple of days too. Wednesday and Thursday should be very light crowds at all parks. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter