Two parks, one day plan

A one-day-two-parks ticket :)
And for Premier Access, I always advice to pay per ride, and not take a package. As even on the most busy days not all rides need it and/or some are not for your group.
Thank you

We are seasoned WDW guests. We are used to rope drop shuffle and ride planning etc.
our mutual goal is to hit as many rides as possible. We understand the shows are amazing but really want to focus on rides and attractions and maybe even a character or two. If we need a break or want a show we can decide that day.

Is there a tried and true 1 day 2 park plan to hit most of the “main” rides?

Our priorities:

*Avengers,
*BTMR
Snow white
*Crush
*Indiana Jones
*Phantom Manor
PotC
*RCRacer
*ratatouille
*Spider man
Hyperspace mtn
*TOT

* are the must must dos. :)

Thank you

We are seasoned WDW guests. We are used to rope drop shuffle and ride planning etc.
our mutual goal is to hit as many rides as possible. We understand the shows are amazing but really want to focus on rides and attractions and maybe even a character or two. If we need a break or want a show we can decide that day.

Is there a tried and true 1 day 2 park plan to hit most of the “main” rides?

Our priorities:

*Avengers,
*BTMR
Snow white
*Crush
*Indiana Jones
*Phantom Manor
PotC
*RCRacer
*ratatouille
*Spider man
Hyperspace mtn
*TOT

* are the must must dos. :)
RCRacer is essentially a flat ride you can find in many funfairs. It's cute because it has the shape of a toy car, but that's it.

To add, Flying Carpets is a Dumbo type ride, and is probably closed indefinitely due to Studios overhaul and Pirates Galleon has been closed for years. No idea why they still have it on the schedule.

Casey Jr. and Pays des Contes Fees work on the same electricity system or something. They are usually closed at the same time for refurbishment.

BTM and Crush closed, that's a bummer!
May I ask you a premier access question? I thought I read that you could only buy up to 3 premier access tickets per day, but I also read people saying bought it for 5 rides. I checked DLP’s site and i pasted what it states below. Am I interpreting it correctly that it’s up to 3 PAs per ride, and you can buy it for more than 3 rides?

How many Disney Premier Access One can I buy at a time?

• Once your time slot has begun, you can book another!

You can buy a maximum of 3 Disney Premier Access One per attraction per Guest per day, and a maximum of 12 Disney Premier Access One for the same attraction and time slot at a time, depending upon availability

RCRacer is essentially a flat ride you can find in many funfairs. It's cute because it has the shape of a toy car, but that's it.
We just went to DLP last week and felt the exact opposite about RC Racer. It's unlike anything at any of the other Disney parks, so we wanted to make sure to do it, and we're glad we did. Even though it's cute and dinky it's pretty thrilling (you basically go upside down). :)

We just did two parks/one day in DLP last Tuesday. We arrived at park open (9:30) and stayed until about 8pm (couldn't make it to stay for the 10pm fireworks). We bought Premier Access and are glad we did; we basically didn't wait for anything hardly at all except for a handful of rides without PA. (Even though it was crazy expensive.) We hit almost every ride with PA, plus a handful of others, and a few re-rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter