Two Weeks until Two Weeks! - Update 3/22 - NEW TR LINK!

If I don't get on here before you leave have a very magical trip. You will love being there for 2 weeks. It was wonderful. Henry's video is so cute. Lexi (5) thought he was a cute boy and that his soup looks really good. :rotfl: Thanks again for picking up my beloved coconut mickey heads for me. I am looking forward to all of your FB updates.

Thank you for your well wishes! I cannot believe we are going for two weeks, I hope time just crawlsssss by. I look forward to reading your TR all about your 2 weeks too!

That is hilarious about the soup! :lmao: He's a pretty good cook. LOL

No prob on the Mickey heads! I wonder if the CM will think we are crazy when we buy at least four boxes??? :teeth:

Have a great trip Brook! I can't wait to read all about it.

Thanks Glenn!!!

Ohh could the train by the pool be the roller coaster? Because BTMRR has a train and is a coaster per say?
Have a great one you leave sooo soon!

Ahhhh, I didn't think about that! I'll have to show him a pic and see if that is what he means.

Have a great flight out... and a great week, hope to see you there! BTW I love how Henry says train choo choo too cute!

Thank you!!! I hope to see you!

Have a great trip!!!

Thanks!!!

Henry is so stinking cute in that video. So sweet and so cute. And so smart. I think if we was to put Henry and my DS together they would know more about Disney World than 50% of the people who go there. Start them off young. :goodvibes

Have a safe trip tomorrow and hopefully all goes well and we can meet up with you guys. The Dance Party is top on my list for a meet up chance. We might leave on the 2nd, to cut down on some of the driving all at once. So won't be on dis or fb after that point.

I know I don't have to say have fun, because I know you guys well. :)

Mickey's House ....Here You Come....:banana:

I am so excited for you!!!! Tomorrow is the day:cloud9:
I love that video of Henry:goodvibes Alexa dropped her toys and came running over when she heard Henrys voice and said "HENRY!!"
Have a great time and cant wait to read the FB udates and see the pictures.

Oooh, that's so sweet about Alexa! :goodvibes We so have to get those two together someday!

OMG could Henry be any cuter?! Aiden was watching with me and when Henry said he was going to Mickey Mouse's house Aiden said "Hey, that's where I'm going". I told him we might get to see Henry there and he said "Oh Mommy that's a great idea" :thumbsup2

Safe travels and enjoy the Boardwalk. See you soon ;)

Awwww! :cutie: That seriously makes me grin ear to ear! I hope Aiden and Henry DO get to meet!

Safe travels to you as well!!! :banana:

I'm leaving in two hours:scared1: Whew, the last few days have been a whirlwind.

So exicted to meet you and your family on Tuesday. Hope you all have safe travels.

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Yay!!!! 2 hours!!!! Have a safe trip and I'll SEE YOU ON TUESDAY! That feels so good to say! :laughing:

Henry is so stinking cute in that video. So sweet and so cute. And so smart. I think if we was to put Henry and my DS together they would know more about Disney World than 50% of the people who go there. Start them off young. :goodvibes

Have a safe trip tomorrow and hopefully all goes well and we can meet up with you guys. The Dance Party is top on my list for a meet up chance. We might leave on the 2nd, to cut down on some of the driving all at once. So won't be on dis or fb after that point.

I know I don't have to say have fun, because I know you guys well. :)

Mickey's House ....Here You Come....:banana:

:rotfl: it's probably true about the kiddos! Pretty soon they will know the layouts of the parks and tell us where to go!

I hope to see you on the 7th! Have a safe trip down!!

I can't believe you leave tomorrow already, wow that got here fast! I'm so excited for you, 2 whole weeks!! :yay: Have a fabulous time!

Sorry for the back to back posts, I somehow posted the first one without even meaning to - don't ask me how I did that!

And do you see that "PACK" is not on the list????

Yes, it's true. I am DONE packing. (minus very few things I need to throw in after using them tomorrow - like the toothbrush. I am not forking over $49.95 for one at the World ;))

So, that means I should have time tomorrow morning, while sipping my coffee, to check-in here and say good-bye. "Should" is the key word here though, we'll see how today actually goes. :rotfl:

Last night I interviewed Henry about our trip. He was "making soup" during the video, as you will soon see. It was, in fact, delicious soup. ;)

Disney Interview with the Little Man

I haven't a CLUE what he is talking about with the train near the pool??? I tried to dig more information out of him, but still, no idea. He just started saying that yesterday, before he'd always shout "SAND!" so he must have had a dream or seen a picture....no idea. :confused3 :laughing:

And I apologize for the messy house in the background. See #1 above!

TOMORROW WE LEAVE FOR DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay for only one more day and being done with packing!!! That interview is the most gosh darn adorable thing I've ever seen. :lovestruc Looks like you'll be spending a lot of time at the pool with the sand!

Aw that is to cute! I love the kiss he blows at the end or what do you want to do in disney "go to the pool" lol it's great!
Have a fantastic trip really wish I was going to disney tomorrow!

I love the Henry video it is so cute. Does he ever call the monorail a train? Since you are staying at BLT, you see the monorail a lot :confused3? Just a thought.

I'm way behind on updates...but have a great trip! :dance3: :cheer2: :yay: :banana:

I'll catch up while you're gone! :surfweb:

Safe travels! See you Tuesday, if we don't accidentally run into you before that.

Our days are as follows:
Sat - MK
Sun - Hollywood
Mon - AK
Tues - MK
Wed - Epcot

No hoppers for us this time. If you're in any of those places any time before Tuesday, give us a buzz, and Bella can come and say hello to 'Henny'.

Have an awesome time!

OR, maybe I should recruit her to be part of my resistance! :laughing:

:rotfl: You'll join the 'dark side' eventually. ;)

I can't believe you leave tomorrow already, wow that got here fast! I'm so excited for you, 2 whole weeks!! :yay: Have a fabulous time!

Sorry for the back to back posts, I somehow posted the first one without even meaning to - don't ask me how I did that!

I can't believe it either! Time HAS flown by!

LOL about the posts - that has happened to me more than once! Sometimes the DIS has a mind of it's own.

Have a magical trip! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Thank you!!!!!

In case I don't get on here again before you leave, have a great trip!!! :wizard:

Thank you!!!

Yay for only one more day and being done with packing!!! That interview is the most gosh darn adorable thing I've ever seen. :lovestruc Looks like you'll be spending a lot of time at the pool with the sand!

Oh yes, both the pool and the sand are big hits with the boy, so they are high priority! :goodvibes

Aw that is to cute! I love the kiss he blows at the end or what do you want to do in disney "go to the pool" lol it's great!
Have a fantastic trip really wish I was going to disney tomorrow!

Isn't that funny? He's got 4 wonderful parks to play in and he chooses the pool! :rotfl2: Typical kid!

I love the Henry video it is so cute. Does he ever call the monorail a train? Since you are staying at BLT, you see the monorail a lot :confused3? Just a thought.

He started the "train" thing earlier that day and I asked him if he meant the monorail and he insisted "Nooooo! Choo choo train!" so then I was thinking about the MK, but where would he have seen a pool near the train??? But maybe in his mind he was mixing up the monorail and the MK train. :confused:

I'm way behind on updates...but have a great trip! :dance3: :cheer2: :yay: :banana:

I'll catch up while you're gone! :surfweb:

Thank you!!!!

Have a wonderful, fantastic trip!! Will be checking FB!!

Thanks Mary!!!

Henry will be able to see the monorail from the beach, so he will have sand and a train.

He will LOVE that I'm sure. Plus they have a kiddy water slide and a splash area! :hyper:

Gonna say goodbye now so I don't miss out

have save travels and an awesome trip!! :goodvibes

Thank you!!!

Safe and happy travels!

Thank you!!!

Tonight we "wasted some time" by going into the City for dinner. I totally planned on dinner at home, but after I had the kitchen glistening, the LAST thing I wanted to do was re-clean it after we cook! Plus, if we stayed home Henry would make a mess with his toys, and we figured time would go faster if we traveled into the City. :laughing: It worked! It's almost time for Henry to go to bed and we haven't mentioned the trip hardly at all today, so he hasn't a clue - that means he should sleep well.

Me on the other hand....:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Safe travels! See you Tuesday, if we don't accidentally run into you before that.

Our days are as follows:
Sat - MK
Sun - Hollywood
Mon - AK
Tues - MK
Wed - Epcot

No hoppers for us this time. If you're in any of those places any time before Tuesday, give us a buzz, and Bella can come and say hello to 'Henny'.

Have an awesome time!

Sounds good-I put where you'll be in my notes in case we cross paths before then!

Safe travels to you and your crew too, SEE YA REAL SOON!

Brook, that video of Henry was DARLING! What a cutie pie. And I'm thinking you'd better spend plenty of time at the pool, in the sand and riding trains because those things seem to be high on Henry's list! You guys are going to have a blast! Have a wonderful, amazing trip and soak in every moment!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter