Two Weeks until Two Weeks! - Update 3/22 - NEW TR LINK!

Hi, Brook. It's Kim from the Small World meet. It was so nice to meet you and your family. I wish I had more time so that I could have met Joe and introduced you to the rest of my gang, but even the time I had was a highlight of our trip. That was the best ride on Small World:cool1:

It looks like your trip is going fabulous.

I need Duffy and my Duffy needs a 40th Anniverasry outfit :)

Love all the BLT pictures:cloud9: and the one of you in the space helmet:thumbsup2
I miss BLT soooo much:sad1:
Those goodies from the CR shop look like so much fun and lots to choose from! Cant wait to see it all:goodvibes

your trip is making me miss disney!!! i wish i was there. oh well i guess i will have to wait for my next trip.:sad2::sad1:

Thanks so much for posting all of the pictures of the 40th anniversary merchandise! I want one of everything! I better start saving up now!

Hope you are enjoying BLT!

I need Duffy and my Duffy needs a 40th Anniverasry outfit :)

I also saw a St Patrick's Day outfit for Duffy the other day!

Tonight we were in Epcot and Henry saw Duffy. "I colored him!" he shouted - and he wanted to meet him.

The entire trip he's been a bit "meh" about standing in line to meet characters. "Do you want to meet Donald?" "No." "Chip & Dale?" "Maybe later." "Daisy Duck?" "Nope."

But Duffy he wanted! :laughing:

However, Duffy's line was closed. :sad1: Hopefully we'll make it back to Epcot one last time and can meet Duffy!

BROOK!!!!!!

Did you see my message to you on FB????

If you are up peek outside at 11:45 look towards the west and see if you can see the shuttle. There could be 2 sonic booms to go with it.

EDIT:::: Looks like it is 11:45am tomorrow??? I'm not sure the news knows what they are talking about?

Oh, I just love all the 40th anniversary stuff!!! Good to know the CR has a large selection! :thumbsup2 I know I am going to need one of those coffee mugs! :laughing:

Brooke, Just catching up on everything, LOVING the pictures! I am so happy you get to meet Tim, I wondered if your trips would overlap. :goodvibes I picked up on some of the teasing since I knew he was going... ;)

You are doing Disney right, just getting to enjoy EVERYTHING!!! :woohoo: LOVE IT!!!!! :love:

Brook,

It looks like you are having a great time! That picture of you is hilarious! :rotfl2:
I'm loving the live updates. And I cant wait to be there myself in just a few more days!!:cool1:

I absolutely loved the sunrise picture from BLT! :cloud9: We just stayed at the Contemporary in July, with that view. We'd open up the shade and have that view every morning while getting ready. Definitely made me miss our trip! Hope you're having a blast!!

OMG the 40th Anniversary stuff is so cute! I LOVE the pins. Is that one you showed the Disney Visa Pin? I know that the Visa pin was a tink one (wonder if i can get that at the D store in the mall??) I am a bit Tink fan so that would be great but Love the 40th ann. pins as well.

The pool looks FANTABULOUS..... I tried to talk DH into switchign resorts but we both thought the SAB pool was all sand bottom. DH is not a fan of having sand in his bottoms ;)

LOVE your quick posts Brook. and you'd be the cutest astronaut ever! (next to Henry)

I also saw a St Patrick's Day outfit for Duffy the other day!

Tonight we were in Epcot and Henry saw Duffy. "I colored him!" he shouted - and he wanted to meet him.

The entire trip he's been a bit "meh" about standing in line to meet characters. "Do you want to meet Donald?" "No." "Chip & Dale?" "Maybe later." "Daisy Duck?" "Nope."

But Duffy he wanted! :laughing:

However, Duffy's line was closed. :sad1: Hopefully we'll make it back to Epcot one last time and can meet Duffy!

:sad2:I can related to that attitude. in '09, when DD was 5 1/2 (and almost didn't make to 6!!!:rotfl:) she was so fussy about waiting in character lines. We saw Beauty & thee Beast together doing autographs in Epcot and all she could say was "Do you SEE that line? I am NOT waiting in that line!" BAH!:headache: I was like..."but its the BEAST! come on" but she would budge.

I have already informed her that I am bringing my OWN autograph book this time!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

MK today...

1211301009_LGiye-L.jpg

I was doing a FP run when I got a call from Joe saying Henry wanted to ride BTMRR...so we did! :dance3:

1211300741_ffvPN-L.jpg

"Henry, do you want to ride again?"

"No."

:laughing:

But! We still got a thumbs up and he says he liked it.

I wanted to ride Pirates and he has been hesitant to ride it, so I....

bribed him with toys if he went on.

:teeth:

1211300410_GFGMu-L.jpg

Hat, gun, sword and eye patch.

The kid is now obsessed with pirates!

"Yo ho, yo ho!"

Before we left the park we got to see the glass blower for a bit

1211299931_HdELk-L.jpg

And we also watched the Flag Retreat, which was incredibly moving and had me in tears.

I can't remember if I shared this pic or not from Epcot...but this is an awesome topiary display!

1211301642_6zmeQ-L.jpg

All 7 dwarfs are there, it's just hard to get them all in one pic

And the other night we were in DHS. We walked in and Henry insisted on stopping and saying hello to Bo! So, Chelsea, this one is for you! :goodvibes

1209437038_EBKK4-L.jpg

Gotta get freshened up for dinner at Kona!

Beautiful pictures, Brook! BLT looks fabulous. Bribing him, huh? Why didn't I do a little bit more of that when we were there? Max was hesitant to do A LOT! But he is now intrigued by all the pictures of Henry at Disney!

I've wanted to go to Kona for so long. We are finally supposed to go this next trip. Enjoy!

Love the Snow White topiaries and the thumbs up pic. of Henry was too cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter