• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Typhoon Lagoon

Gatordad

<font color=blue>Hates WDW<br><marquee behavior=al
Anyone else going to Typhoon Lagoon this Saturday by any chance?

Nope.

Then again, I'll be 1000 miles away so that might have something to do with it.

no sir. I will be teaching music to children at vacation bible school. TL sounds better. I'd like to swim with the sharks.

I know I'd rather be a Typhoon Lagoon this Saturday, although my oldest DD might be a bit miffed if I didn't pick her up from choir camp like I'm supposed to Saturday. :lmao:Not to mention that she really wouldn't appreciate me being in WDW without her in tow. But she was down there with the band in May so that'd make us even.

first off, it's a water park, so simmer down peanut gallery. 2nd, I've been to the parks before, albeit under duress. Thirdly, the UF Alumni Association is sponsoring an event there, and it was $10 a head. I am fat like a whale, whales like water, so why not go?????

I am fat like a whale, whales like water, so why not go?????
Don't wear black trunks, people might think Shamu escaped from Sea World!!:lmao:

I'll be at a wedding Saturday afternoon and Wynottah is not happy about that! She wanted to go to FtW on Saturday.

If you do go to TL- please do me a favor.

I read on another site that they have a problem with the wave pool, and no longer are running the big waves.

We usually hit TL for a quick trip before school starts, but if the big waves aren't running, we may try another water park.

So, if you go, please check out the wave pool, and report back.

Thanks.

TCD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter