• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Typhoon Lagoon

I already gave my reasons....... I only go when we aren't around everyone else, it's less crowded that way.

It was a glorious day..... i spent most of it in the lazy river.

For TCD, the wave pool is in full operation, big huge waves for a period, then I guess they changed to a moderate chop.

We all had a good time.... They've put this contraption on the soda machine, you have to scan the barcode on your mug before you can get soda.

The passes were reasonable enough, so we'll do it again.

For TCD, the wave pool is in full operation, big huge waves for a period, then I guess they changed to a moderate chop.

We all had a good time.... They've put this contraption on the soda machine, you have to scan the barcode on your mug before you can get soda.

I love that lazy river. Annalise napped on my lap for a couple hours one time! She'd snooze and then everytime we went under the waterfall, she would jerk like she'd gotten an electric shock, but not wake up. :lmao:

guess you had to be there

Did Pete just use the phrase "It was a GLORIOUS day"??????

Glad ya'll had a good time....Ive never been on a "lazy river"....sounds gloriously relaxing!!!! ;)

Yeah, to keep the lady from illegally refilling her soda.

The lazy river looked like a crowded highway with all the people in it.
but if I ever win the lottery, I'm putting one in.

Gatordad- Thanks for the info. Looks like we will hit TL for our annual end of summer visit in the next couple of weeks.

TCD

I had a great time there, even though it was crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter