U 2 hot to trot, or walk, or ride rides or...?

Yay!!!!!!! Super excited for all the surprises to be revealed tomorrow - I bet you can barely contain yourself! LOL I know I would have bursted a long time ago.

Safe travels if I don't talk to you before tomorrow. :)

D~

I will be trying to stalk your PTR today, in the hopes that something is revealed to us too. LOL I think we are the ones who are having a harder time - because we KNOW there is something going on. Hahaha....

D~

Ohh I agree with D~ we know there is a surprise!!! KILLING US!!

Wanted to stop in and say

HAPPY DISNEY DAY!!!

Have a magical trip!!!! Cannot wait to hear ALL about it!!!

OMGOODNESS!!! I'm busting with excitement over here!! HAPPY D DAY!!! Hope everything is going awesome!! :cool1::cheer2:

Popped on to see if there was an update about the surprise. I sure hope it went off without a hitch and that everyone enjoyed the meal at BOG! If you come back on Dee, I'm sending you extra pixie dust that you'll all have the time of your lives. pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: Can't wait to read all about it and see the pics!!

Popped on to see if there was an update about the surprise. I sure hope it went off without a hitch and that everyone enjoyed the meal at BOG! If you come back on Dee, I'm sending you extra pixie dust that you'll all have the time of your lives. pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: Can't wait to read all about it and see the pics!!

ditto hahaha:rotfl2:

We are here updating from my phone so quick update.... I'll get right to the point ....
Nah that would be no fun!

We are here updating from my phone so quick update.... I'll get right to the point ....
Nah that would be no fun!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Brilliant teaser post and actually its not a PTR anymore and not yet a TR so you never did promise an OnsiteTR ! When that phone is in your hand again please call mine ( the house number)

Oh my gosh! I am more exhausted than I realize!

Sorry everyone. I'm a little goofy.

I'm reading between the lines that you are having a wonderful time! I hope that is the case and that you continue to enjoy your trip! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Oh my gosh! I am more exhausted than I realize!

Sorry everyone. I'm a little goofy. ýý

No more comments at the end of the day. Actually the beginning is pretty bad too. Lol

I could tell that when I read what you wrote on mine :lmao: tell Mark you are no longer allowed to use your phone after,oh I don't know..... 2 pm, ? and the middle of the night REALLY forget it, I am thinking you are probably safe between 10 am and 2 pm :rotfl:

I could tell that when I read what you wrote on mine :lmao: tell Mark you are no longer allowed to use your phone after,oh I don't know..... 2 pm, ? and the middle of the night REALLY forget it, I am thinking you are probably safe between 10 am and 2 pm :rotfl:

Ruthie, I am so confused I think they are going to ban me from ALL forms of communication! Lol

I'm reading between the lines that you are having a wonderful time! I hope that is the case and that you continue to enjoy your trip! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Yes!!! We are having a wonderful time! The little one had a melt down this am. But mor on that later. I did have a note book I was writing experiences in so I wouldn't forget a thing. But we forgot dd's autograph book at a character encounter so .. I sacrificed my notes for her autographs. No regrets.

:goodvibes everything will be fine....meltdowns come meltdowns go...money comes money goes...memory goes...well lets just say I can relate :lmao: I don't even remember when you are here until :confused3 but do know C U soon !! :hug:

Mark take the phone our of her hand !!

:goodvibes everything will be fine....meltdowns come meltdowns go...money comes money goes...memory goes...well lets just say I can relate :lmao: I don't even remember when you are here until :confused3 but do know C U soon !! :hug:

Mark take the phone our of her hand !!

Marks response "yeah if it was only that easy"
I just had a legit panic attack because I thought I messed up the day of our meet and missed it! 'Nuf said I am going to sleep! Look forward to the dismeet tomorrow Amsterdam the last surprise of the trip! Goodnight fellow dissers!
Prayers for all

Marks response "yeah if it was only that easy"
I just had a legit panic attack because I thought I messed up the day of our meet and missed it! 'Nuf said I am going to sleep! Look forward to the dismeet tomorrow Amsterdam the last surprise of the trip! Goodnight fellow dissers!
Prayers for all

Its against the law to have irrational panic attacks on vacation, over anything, especially in WDW...thought someone would have put that in a memo on your pillow upon check in :) relax
( and don't think I didn't notice what time it was when you were posting Missy !)

But the part I put in bold ? :confused3 I have no idea what this means ?? Are you moving out of the USA and moving to the Netherlands > Is that the surprise ? ;)

In case I forget: message from SunDial Ed would have loved to join meet was planning to but said to say Hi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter