Uggs where to get them for best price?

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
I got my last ones from Norstroms for 139.95, the 'Classic Short' Boot. Any deals out there? I need two pairs. TIA

I got a great feal on dd's using a rebate website, I ordered from Saks and will get $50 back. I don't think that I'd be able to find that good of a deal on the ones she wanted since the popular colors/styles rarely go on sale.
If you want info on what site you can pm me.

When I was looking for hers, I saw Ugg clearance at 6PM.com and Eastbay so they may be worth checking.

just bought a pair of Uggs in the new style "bailey buttons" ( i think thats what they are called) in black. I bought them for DD's birthday from a store called Journey's and I paid $150. I checked about 1/2 dozen places and absolutely no one had them on sale.

6pm.com has last years styles on sale. However, if you're looking for current or classic styles, it's very unlikely you'll find them on sale, especially during this time of year.

I'm going to wait until Macy's has their Friends and Family(probably closed to Christmas). With that sale, no brands are excluded.

I'm going to wait until Macy's has their Friends and Family(probably closed to Christmas). With that sale, no brands are excluded.

i scoured all the long island macys after someone on here said they carry uggs.
it's possible some macys do, but i found absolutely no suffolk or nassau macys has them (not even roosevelt field or smthhaven) - they only carry bearpaws and such.

sorry :guilty:

it's possible some macys do, but i found absolutely no suffolk or nassau macys has them (not even roosevelt field or smthhaven) - they only carry bearpaws and such.

My Macy's does not carry them either.

my Macy's doesn't carry them - wish they did

I am going to Australia in December and am thinking about breaking down and buying a pair. Does anyone know if the prices are better DownUnder? Last time I was there I kicked myself for not getting a pair. My son says Uggs just opened a new flagship store in Brisbane, so I might try there first.

I am going to Australia in December and am thinking about breaking down and buying a pair. Does anyone know if the prices are better DownUnder? Last time I was there I kicked myself for not getting a pair. My son says Uggs just opened a new flagship store in Brisbane, so I might try there first.

I was wonder the prices myself. Seems their own website for Australia has no prices listed...wonder why that is...hmmm.:confused3

I bought my daughter 2 pair at Nordstrom and I think the price for the new styles are pretty much the same everywhere . Last years styles are going into the Nordstrom Rack stores every week

My DD was in Australia in 08 and they were about 50 bucks!!!

http://www.cozyboots.com/p/kqa/

Cozyboots.com is having a sale, where they take the cost of expedited shipping off of your boots. I think it comes to about $14 for the short and $18 for the tall. You have to pick the slow shipping for them to take the discount off. This is probably the best deal that you are going to get for the classics. Discount shows when you go through the checkout process.

I've ordered from them before and never had any problems-my boots took about a week to get to NY with the "slow" shipping. They are an authorized reseller too-not fakes.

China is the cheapest place to buy them as that is where they are made. I ordered a pair of slippers from Neiman Marcus, imagine my surprise when they arrived that they are made in China, says so right on the box and inside the slipper. I emailed Neimans and inquired why their website says imported, but not from China. The response I recieved was that the vendor would not allow Neimans to post on their site where they are made. I sent them back and got a full refund, 150 bucks for slippers made in China is just not an option for me. I assumed they were manufactored in Australia, but evidently they are an Australian company but they are not made there!! Never again!! work too hard for my money!

I just got 20% off my daughters Uggs Classics also free shipping.
Hansensurf.com
Code : LCHOLIDAY20

My mom was just in austrailia in may and said they were more expensive there. My cousins even asked her to look for some for them in the US because they heard they can get them cheaper here.

I just got 20% off my daughters Uggs Classics also free shipping.
Hansensurf.com
Code : LCHOLIDAY20

I tried to put that coupon in and it told me that my total order was too low (at $140, really?) to use the coupon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter