Uggs where to get them for best price?

China is the cheapest place to buy them as that is where they are made. I ordered a pair of slippers from Neiman Marcus, imagine my surprise when they arrived that they are made in China, says so right on the box and inside the slipper. I emailed Neimans and inquired why their website says imported, but not from China. The response I recieved was that the vendor would not allow Neimans to post on their site where they are made. I sent them back and got a full refund, 150 bucks for slippers made in China is just not an option for me. I assumed they were manufactored in Australia, but evidently they are an Australian company but they are not made there!! Never again!! work too hard for my money!

Mine are made in New Zealand. I have a pair of the Ultra Tall womans from winter 2008. Some were being made in China at that time but I made sure mine were not.

I'm not trying to be snide or anything but what is the scoop with these flipping boots and why are they so expensive? Ok for kids but I see them on adults and they downright don't even look that good on most of the 30 and 40-somethings I see them on -- yikes! Somebody please educate me! My oldest daughter is about to turn 9 and hasn't seemed to care yet about brands although I make sure she looks trendy-ish most of the time. Over $100 is a lot of dough for a pair of boots that will probably last just one season!

Not sure what style you are looking for but bootworld.com (authorized dealer) has the Ugg Kids Classic Chocolate Marquis for $59.99.
You can do a search for product UG75915CHO1.S

Ugg is a US company and they are not cheaper in Australia. Unless you include the off brand that's sold at Big W (Walmart) in Australia which is what the uggs were based on anyway. I searched Ebay and I couldn't believe some of the disgusting used Uggs that are being sold :confused3

www.gottadeal.com

Women's UGG Boots (Choice of Size - 7 Styles Available) - $119.99 Shipped

Posted on 11/4/10 in Shoes, eBay.com

Daily Deal! eBay.com has the Women's UGG Boots (Choice of Size - 7 Styles Available) for $119.99. Free shipping is also included.

That code was for orders of $150 or more.

I was able to use code LCNEWSITE15 on the same site for 15% off of orders less than $150. They also offered free shipping on orders over $75.00.

Also on the whole made in China. Rumor around here is that they used to be made in Australia until they became so 'hot' that Australia couldn't keep up with production and started having them made in China. :confused3

I'm not trying to be snide or anything but what is the scoop with these flipping boots and why are they so expensive? Ok for kids but I see them on adults and they downright don't even look that good on most of the 30 and 40-somethings I see them on -- yikes! Somebody please educate me! My oldest daughter is about to turn 9 and hasn't seemed to care yet about brands although I make sure she looks trendy-ish most of the time. Over $100 is a lot of dough for a pair of boots that will probably last just one season!

I am on season 3 of my Uggs!! And that is wearing them everyday all season! I put the spray on them faithfully and keep them clean. They may not look so great, that is oppinion because obviously many many people think they do. They are warm!! In dead of winter my feet are always warm, that is why I wear them. They are comfortable too! Very light and very cozy. I think I got my $$'s worth for sure.

What kind of spray do you use on them? Do you think I would have to use the UGG spray only? I say that cause I am temporarily living in Germany and apparently find UGG anything seems to be pretty hard! I have searched stores for these boots and can't find any. So I ordered online, but totally forgot to order spray....and well things are starting to take a lot longer to get over here due to holidays coming! Thanks for any help!

That code was for orders of $150 or more.

I was able to use code LCNEWSITE15 on the same site for 15% off of orders less than $150. They also offered free shipping on orders over $75.00.

Also on the whole made in China. Rumor around here is that they used to be made in Australia until they became so 'hot' that Australia couldn't keep up with production and started having them made in China. :confused3

Oh darn, that one isn't working for me either :confused3

Are these real or knock offs?

http://www.newboots99.com

Yes, the PP is right. These are fake UGG boots. You can click on the link below to check on these online retailers.

http://www.uggaustralia.com/retailstores/onlinestores.aspx

If they are not listed as an authorized retailer, then their merchandise is counterfeit, and definitely not worth the money.

Thank you! I signed up on Bank of America for their cash back rebates program (kind of like ebates) and they have 12% back on onlineshoes.com, which seems to be the best deal I've found for the classic short boots. $139.95, no tax, no shipping and 12% cashback. I'll keep looking though!

Thank you! I signed up on Bank of America for their cash back rebates program (kind of like ebates) and they have 12% back on onlineshoes.com, which seems to be the best deal I've found for the classic short boots. $139.95, no tax, no shipping and 12% cashback. I'll keep looking though!

I did something similar to that last November. I got mine form EASTBAY.com at a discount, then I used ebates to get a percentage back. I think they ened up being around $100 after all the discounts. I bought the classic tall, Chestnut, so not a bad deal at all!

Uggs are so addicting. I already have 2 pairs and want another pair. I was a non-believer before, but now UGGS are all I wear for winter. I don't know how I got through winter before them!

Let's post on here if we find any great deals!

Thanks for the 20% off link at Hansen Surf. It worked for my DD black classic tall that she requested for Christmas. Saved 36.00 plus free shipping.:cool1:

If you are a size 8 or smaller in womans, consider buying your uggs at Journeys Kids. They are almost 1/2 off. I wear a size 71/2 womans and in the kids size I wear a size 6 kids. I have the tasman slip ons kids price is 59.99 in adults they are 99.99. Bailey buttons kids cost me 89.99 and adults would have been 139.99. Happy Shopping!!

If you are a size 8 or smaller in womans, consider buying your uggs at Journeys Kids. They are almost 1/2 off. I wear a size 71/2 womans and in the kids size I wear a size 6 kids. I have the tasman slip ons kids price is 59.99 in adults they are 99.99. Bailey buttons kids cost me 89.99 and adults would have been 139.99. Happy Shopping!!

Did you get the bailey buttons online? I just checked for my dd and they appear to be 139. Would love to get them for 89.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter