Uhm....Bahamas is now requiring vaccinations for all passengers over 12..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read that. I’m on the 8/30-9/3 sailing. We might have dodged the bullet, but not sure what they’ll do otherwise. Have to wait for another email from DCL that makes me cringe when I open it…

Sounds like it's going to apply to Castaway Cay....so if DCL wants to keep cruising, they're going to have to change course and mandate vaccines for 12+. Unless there's something I'm missing or a work around.

thats my feeling..

I’d love to know the vax stats that are currently sailing if it’s going to be a huge issue or have minimal impact..

I am all for vaccinated cruises. That opens up way more caribbean ports to dock in. The fantasy can go back to 7 night, Caribbean vaccinated cruises.

well Bahamas isnt the Caribbean so it has significantly more impact to the Dream than the Fantasy..

well Bahamas isnt the Caribbean so it has significantly more impact to the Dream than the Fantasy..

I think what cvjw meant is that if DCL can't even sail to Castaway Cay w/o a vaccine mandate, then they just can't sail at all...in which case, they'll HAVE to change their policies. And, once they change the policies, then they'll be able to dock at other caribbean ports.

Could you imagine if they UNCANCELLED the 7 day cruises they just cancelled!!?? This is turning into complete chaos!
I'm guessing that would be too much for them to deal with; I'm sure they are kicking themselves for not waiting a little longer. 😬

I'm guessing that would be too much for them to deal with; I'm sure they are kicking themselves for not waiting a little longer. 😬
I bet they were blindsided by this. Otherwise they wouldn’t have gone to the trouble of announcing that the 7 night Fantasy cruises were being changed to 4 nights and only stopping at CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter