Uhm....Bahamas is now requiring vaccinations for all passengers over 12..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, now I can go finish packing (leave in 4 days). I’ll be curious to see the pricing for the Fantasy 4–night cruises, hopefully tomorrow.
A few people from our sailing have already jumped ship and moved to your sailing (presumably to avoid the vaccine requirement but they did not specify)

"Guests who have received one single dose of a vector vaccine (e.g. AstraZeneca) and one single dose of a mRNA vaccine (e.g. Pfizer, Moderna) are not considered fully vaccinated."

The Bahamas accept mixed vaccination but DCL chose otherwise... Oh well, I'm glad we booked Disney World for backup.

After posting TWO reminders about the DIS covid discussion policy and removing numerous posts and those quoting the removed posts, it is apparent that this thread has continued to be a haven for those wanting to discuss various opinions about covid and vaccines - in spite of being contrary to the policy pinned at the top of this forum and in the two reminders.

Since DCL has now made official comment regarding the Bahamian policy and how it affects those cruising on Disney ships - this thread is now closed.

PLEASE review this thread - https://www.disboards.com/threads/policy-on-covid-related-discussions.3840344/ - now pinned at the top of the forum for over two months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter