Ummm why are there no kids clubs at the resorts?

Isn’t the whole point for families to spend their time together. Especially these days with both parents working long hours

Maybe. But WDW also offers signature dining experiences and a lot of people would prefer to not have kids around for a special occasion or date night meal.

I ,too, wish they had still been an option for our last two trips. A date night would have been nice. We weren't/aren't very keen on using Kids Nite Out.

Isn’t the whole point for families to spend their time together. Especially these days with both parents working long hours
Maybe not every second. A nice, romantic dinner that we never get at home can be nice. Those long hours may mean no adult time, either. Room for both.

My kids LOVED the Peter Pan themed kids club at Poly and the one at the Wilderness Lodge years ago. And we loved having a chance to go to a nice meal as adults or time to hang out by the pool alone for a while.

My family loved the kids clubs. I remember going the Never Land Clubhouse when I was a kid in the 70's! We made use of the Lilo's clubhouse at the Polynesian the most, and also the one at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

They were a great deal! I could check him in at 4:30pm, order his dinner, and just needed to be back by midnight to pick him up. I thought it was only $55 for the night, and that included dinner. (Obviously this was much more economical for our family since we only have one kid.)

And he always loved it! I think one time we made the mistake of coming back for him at 10:30pm, but they were in the middle of a movie and he didn't want to leave. In fact the kid's club at Polynesian was one of the reasons we bought into DVC there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter