Unable to Reply to a thread

Debbie

DIScovering DIS magic-missing my colours
I tried to reply to a recent thread about the way that the posts are loading, and while the reply box was there....kind of....it was impossible to do so. My cursor would not click into the tiny box provided. I am finding that posts are loading one letter at a time vertically with no punctuation. I don't have the patience to read them. Others, the post box is lost as a tiny spot with HUGE ads/gaps taking over the page. And then, surprise, some seem normal. I'm guessing it is a software issue, but do we know how long it will be until it is fixed?

I tried to reply to a recent thread about the way that the posts are loading, and while the reply box was there....kind of....it was impossible to do so. My cursor would not click into the tiny box provided. I am finding that posts are loading one letter at a time vertically with no punctuation. I don't have the patience to read them. Others, the post box is lost as a tiny spot with HUGE ads/gaps taking over the page. And then, surprise, some seem normal. I'm guessing it is a software issue, but do we know how long it will be until it is fixed?
Mine's been working just fine

I had the same thing but it resolved for me within 24 hours. While probably not your browser, I was using firefox and I updated it around the same time frame. If still having a problem, maybe try a different browser and if no go then see if a moderator can forward your problem to Corey.

Thanks. I think it was two days, but it seems to be resolved now. I didn't do anything different so it must have been something on this end. Just glad to be able to come, read, and visit with my DIS friends again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter