Undecided about July trip, need input

I have cancelled my trip twice this year already. Seeing the short lines makes me want get on a plane to be there. But all of the concerns with flights , tsa worker's and now nba player's in the bubble testing positive makes the decision easier. If you live in Florida it might be a different story. I haven't missed a Disney park in about 10 year's, but it isn't worth looking at my 2 girl's and rolling the dice to go. Anyone going be safe !!

We pulled the plug on early August too. :sad2: Always was a chance I woudn’t be released to fly after surgery next Monday anyway but it is a bitter pill to swallow

Besides the increased numbers in FL, GD would have to quarantine with us for two weeks once we returned home...away from her parents & not able to participate in sports.

Sept/Oct & Nov/Dec (just bought refundable airfare that dropped like a rock for that one today, old habits die hard lol) still on, for now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter