Under 3 Years Dining on Dining Plan

Denise Thies

Mouseketeer
We are goin in September with the Free Dining Plan 2 adults and 3 kids.
I have a 2 and 1 year old and was told they would be eating free does anyone know how this works?

DH
:banana: Me :cloud9: Evan (4) :cool1: Ethan (2) :wave2: Lauren (11 months) princess:

Denise Thies said:
We are goin in September with the Free Dining Plan 2 adults and 3 kids.
I have a 2 and 1 year old and was told they would be eating free does anyone know how this works?

Their eating free has nothing to do with the dining plan. They eat free whether you are on the dining plan or not but only at all you can eat, buffet and pre-plated restaurants like for example Chef Mickey's, the castle, Crystal Palace, PSB, LTT dinner etc...

If you order them something from a restaurant with a menu like a counter service restaurant (Cosmic Ray, Pesco Bills, Casey's Corner etc...) or at a sit-down restaurant like for example California Grill, Kona Cafe, Tony's etc...then you pay OOP for what you order for them.

But since you are on the plan, there's plenty of food no matter where you eat so I think your little ones will eat just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter