• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Undercover Tourist -legit tickets?

Okay, so we're all in agreement that Undercover Tourist is the best place to get tickets? Are they also the cheapest? My next question is, do tickets expire?

No. Universal will honor tickets that were purchased years ago, if they haven't been used/activated at the park previously.

I asked the same question when I purchased a 4 day park-to-park ticket from Universal's site, so you weren't the only one.

UO tickets never expire.

I still have a day ticket from 1996.
and it is valid.

Okay, so we're all in agreement that Undercover Tourist is the best place to get tickets? Are they also the cheapest? My next question is, do tickets expire? I think we're going to get our tickes now for our vacation in 2013 to avoid price hikes.

go to mousesavers.com - sign up for their newsletter - then you get their newsletter and use their link to purchase UT tickets - that's the cheapest! :thumbsup2

(PS Thanks macraven for all your advice and suggestions here on these threads - I so appreciate it! :worship:)

Sandy, i just like to help! :flower3:

the mousesavers newsletter usually comes out on the 15th of the month.
(well, it does for me.)

Thank you all for this information!! I got the Newsletter this morning,clicked on the link and ordered my tickets!!!Very easy processes! Thank you again!!!:thumbsup2

Thank you all for this information!! I got the Newsletter this morning,clicked on the link and ordered my tickets!!!Very easy processes! Thank you again!!!:thumbsup2

Did you order tix for Universal or Disney? In the Newsletter all I see is Disney stuff :confused3
EDIT: I figured it out,lol!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter