Unique Guestbook Ideas?

I also did a "photobooth" but with a little twist - www.photomingle.com. They are going to print me out an album with all the pictures and that will serve as my guest book. They are absolutely awesome and my guests had a blast with it!

Would you mind sharing the price of the rental and what exactly was included? I would greatly appreciate it, as I'm sure would many others!

We are having a photobooth at the wedding and part of the package is a scrapbook. When the photos print out there's two strips side by side of the same pics. The guests cut one of the strips off, glue it in the scrapbook and write a message.

We were thinking about doing that too, and I still love the idea, however in the end I got photos of the two of us growing up, and put them in a photo book, similar to the E-pic idea so people could sign around them.

I love it, it's so cute and I've never seen anyone with the same thing.

I got a journal off Etsy that was a vintage Disney Cinderella kid's book. The actual pages from the book are throughout the journal. I plan to have one section be a guest book and the other to be a place where people can write marriage advice.

We used The Guestbook Store. It comes with a binder and you can order as many personalized sheets as you need. On the sheets there is a spot where you can put a picture. When we got home from our wedding we used a picture from the people at our wedding. There are also questions on the sheet. What are your wishes for the bride and groom? How far did you travel for the wedding? How do you know the bride and groom? There is also a place for them to draw a picture.

We had a table set up with the sheets, instructions, pens and it was great. Our guests had fun doing this. Check out their website.

http://www.guestbookstore.com/

I will post some pictures when I find them.

Linda

There are a number of ideas on this site:

http://www.weddingchaos.co.uk/wedding-day/alternative-to-wedding-guest-book.asp

Personally I like the signed frame and the wishing tree.

I'm sure there was a Dis bride who had a wish tree, I can't find the thread but I did find an example pic for anyone who's not heard of the idea:

WishTree2.jpg

http://www.herecomestheguide.com/blog/detail/wish-for-a-better-guest-book/

I also came across a guest book bottle, which I'd personally never heard of before. Quite a lovely idea.
il_570xN.231947751.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/listing/7119007...e=3&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

Would you mind sharing the price of the rental and what exactly was included? I would greatly appreciate it, as I'm sure would many others!

Hey! I contacted them last night cause I was super excited about this haha. They quoted me at $999, but said that was only through April 2011, so you would have to book before the end of the month to get that rate. They require a 50% deposit when booking, and if you pay by credit card there is an additional fee, so the total would be $1029. After April 2011 it goes up to $1195. It includes:

- Delivery and setup of the PhotoMingle
- One attendant to assist guests with any questions
- Choice of one of the following printed options:
- One 7" x 7" Mingle book of all personalized photos taken at the event
- One MingleMosaic combining tiny images taken with the PhotoMingle to create one dynamic image
- 100 on-site, high definition printed photos of your choice (each additional only $.40)
- Online viewing and ordering of additional prints and MingleMerchandise
- Digital copies of ALL photos and videos taken with the PhotoMingle
- Access to direct upload of all PhotoMingle photos to a Facebook account
- Flat rate includes up to a 4 hour rental

Hope this helps!

We went to a wedding and she had a silver picture frame that we signed. Something like engravables.com. It was cool and differant.

Hey! I contacted them last night cause I was super excited about this haha. They quoted me at $999, but said that was only through April 2011, so you would have to book before the end of the month to get that rate. They require a 50% deposit when booking, and if you pay by credit card there is an additional fee, so the total would be $1029. After April 2011 it goes up to $1195. It includes:

- Delivery and setup of the PhotoMingle
- One attendant to assist guests with any questions
- Choice of one of the following printed options:
- One 7" x 7" Mingle book of all personalized photos taken at the event
- One MingleMosaic combining tiny images taken with the PhotoMingle to create one dynamic image
- 100 on-site, high definition printed photos of your choice (each additional only $.40)
- Online viewing and ordering of additional prints and MingleMerchandise
- Digital copies of ALL photos and videos taken with the PhotoMingle
- Access to direct upload of all PhotoMingle photos to a Facebook account
- Flat rate includes up to a 4 hour rental

Hope this helps!

Sorry I didn't get that posted sooner! That was the price that I was quoted as well. I chose the 7x7 mingle book because it was the most cost effective option in my opinion of the three. The 7x7 mingle book I think was $50 if you bought it separately, whereas 100 prints @ $.40 = $40. So I wanted to get the most for my money. I can't remember how much the mosaic was, but it wasn't something that interested me as much.

I had photo printing on site. I ordered these:
http://www.pricewisefavors.com/personalized-expressions-heart-shaped-place-card-holders-p-916.html

The guests could then put the photo in them for their favor.

The awesome thing too is that Mickey and Minnie can sign the photomingle with their gloves! So I have a picture of me and my husband with Mickey and Minnie signed by them. :) Mickey and Minnie thought it was the coolest thing in the world! I will try to scan the picture (I don't have the cd yet) to post later.

Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions. I will say that the video does not do the photomingle justice. I told some of my friends about it and showed them the site, and they told me later that it was so much better in person.

One more thing - any additional hour is $100. I did an additional hour for cocktail hour so that my guests had extra play time!

I was thinking of doing like a fairytale book that you usually see in the beginning of the movies and put blank sheets but i havent looked into it yet.

The photomingle looks awesome! I wish I knew about that when I was planning. I did look into photo booths but it was a lot more money.

I agree, the PhotoMingle looks amazing! What a cool idea... I might have to look into our budget to see if we can spare the 1k. That would be such a cool way to involve our guests!

Wow!! Where in the world did you get that price!!! That's awesome!

Found it on the Disney store site. I'm guessing they must be either discontinuing or replenishing the create your own since they are no longer listed on the site... maybe that's how we got so lucky with the price?? either way, it is scheduled to arrive by tuesday and I am so excited! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter