Unique Merchandise from Hong Kong Disneyland?

izzie-wizzie

DIS Veteran
Hey, I don't usually post on this section of the boards, but I was hoping somebody here could help.

DBFs parents are taking a trip to Hong Kong this summer and will be visiting Disneyland for a day - they have asked if we would like any particular souvenirs back home.

I won't get the chance to visit Hong Kong Disney for a long long time (I have never been before either) and I was wondering if there was any unique merchandise there that I couldn't get in WDW? Something that I could only get from there.

The only thing i can think of is Disney pins that would say Hong Kong but other than that I have no idea!

Mickey Mouse Mooncakes!

They are probably a lot of Marie (from Aristocats) items that aren't available in the US. I'm not too sure why, but she's wildly popular in Asia.

Off the top of my head, they sell cookies/confectionary in tins with uniquely HKDL pictures, eg Mickey and Minnie in chinese costumes, same with T-shirts, and some toys.

With the pins, they also have the characters in chinese costumes/designs not necesarily with Hong Kong on them. Other interesting things which I didn't see in WDW (I could be wrong...) include Disney character coin purchases on a key chain, nail clippers on a key chain, chinese-themed bookmarks, key-chains, phone accessories

Hope that helps!

Just retuned

Items have the HK Disneyland logo, but nothing in Cantonese or truly unique. A little dissappointed in thr selection

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter