Universal planning to reopen June 5th - Details in Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw and heard absolutely nothing about their hotels, maybe because Loews operates them, but I thought it was odd. Anyone catch anything I missed?

I have a reservation for June 27 - July 2. We were waiting to see if the parks would be open, but I expect that they hotels will operate as well. Also, was there any capacity restrictions mentioned beyond those first 4 days?

Interesting that it sounds like the smaller parks won’t require masks. Then again you can go to Fun Spot sometimes and not even see another person.

I saw and heard absolutely nothing about their hotels, maybe because Loews operates them, but I thought it was odd. Anyone catch anything I missed?
The first page of the plan does say 'hotels', which seems to indicate this applies to them as well, but no, I didn't hear them actually say anything about the resorts either.

In your opinion, now that we know UO plans to allow AP before the rest of the public, do you think Disney cancelled 2nd week of June resort stays because they will having APs there and keeping resorts closed a bit longer?
there will most likely be a phased reopening for WDW, I have said that they will probably test with CM and their families first, maybe a day or two. But I don't think they will limit the parks to AP only. Universal is more of an AP park than WDW

All the talk was on the Univ parks. What about the hotels on the resort?

Interesting that it sounds like the smaller parks won’t require masks. Then again you can go to Fun Spot sometimes and not even see another person.
I'm thinking it has to do with needing more people to go. If you eliminate a whole segment of people (non mask wearers) you might not be able to survive since you're clientele is already smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter