Universal ticket plus trans. from Disney

pummillfamily

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used the Mears transportation/ticket deal where they pick you up at your Disney hotel and take you to Universal for the day? How early will they pick you up? My daughter is set on seeing the WWHP. Thanks.

I'd like the same info, and while we're at it, what is the best "plan of attack" for Potter

I am looking to do the same as well, looking forward to some responses!

We did it on the 23rd. They started running at 7:15 that morning, I think, and we made it in plenty of time for our 8:00 breakfast reservation. They run return trips hourly until something like 2:15 a.m. It was pretty hassle free for us, and we would do it again.

Has anyone used the Mears transportation/ticket deal where they pick you up at your Disney hotel and take you to Universal for the day? How early will they pick you up? My daughter is set on seeing the WWHP. Thanks.

Dreams Unlimited has the 1 day 2 park tickets + transportation for 114.99 each. Which is two dollars more than 1 day 2 park tickets. My husband and I are doing that in february. I heard about it on here somewhere.

Dreams Unlimited has the 1 day 2 park tickets + transportation for 114.99 each. Which is two dollars more than 1 day 2 park tickets. My husband and I are doing that in february. I heard about it on here somewhere.

Do you have a link for Dreams unlimited? Was this a special or is this ongoing, thanks!

I"ve done the Mears shuttle twice now...once with the DU pkg, once without. It worked out great. Last August we were picked up, at BW, around 7:25, got to US/IoA by about 8am.
You do have to book it the day before you want to go, and be ready to either pay with a cc over the phone or have cash in hand when you get to the bus.
We were told to call Mears a few hours before we were ready to leave and they would give up a pickup time. That also worked very well both times.
It's a nice way to go. You usually head to US/IoA in the large full sized bus, but they use vans to get you back.

Price is now $129 plus tax per person. I wish you could get just the 1 park with the transportation. I don't know that there is enough time to do both parks.

Depending on how you tour, there's plenty of time to "do" both parks in a day if you just want to ride things once and only hit the E-Tickets.

Frankly, my wife and I found Universal largely disappointing, with the sole exception of the Harry Potter park. But this may be because we spent several days on the Disney Dream and then almost a week at WDW, so we were quite spoiled.

That said, Harry Potter & the Forbidden Journey was easily the best ride in all of Universal or WDW. Freaking amazing.

I am not a Harry Potter fan but I am really excited about seeing that. I think I'm just going to do the 1 day park at IOA and take a cab there and back. With three people it comes out about the same as the shuttle.

I am not a Harry Potter fan but I am really excited about seeing that. I think I'm just going to do the 1 day park at IOA and take a cab there and back. With three people it comes out about the same as the shuttle.
Plus with the cab you're on your own schedule and not having to wait for a shuttle bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter