Untitled DL chat thread. Everyone is welcome! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna borrow some of my brain.. It doesn't type very well and right now it can hear people talking really LOUD upstairs but hey.. it's there for ya ...

I know! I was so excited when I saw your name but you went off to check the dl pages and I knew you'd be awhile because i was just there and i was quite behind. I quit over there though because all my posts weren't making sense, I don't have my full brain tonight.

Maybe it's the helmet! I've missed you woman!

I know I have been swamped over on the DL boards lately!! Tons of new posts there to answer!! I try to get over there atleast 1-2 times per week to catch up!! I know they could never get by without me!! (insert winking smiley that I can't because I'm in quick reply!!!)

Andrea

Wanna borrow some of my brain.. It doesn't type very well and right now it can hear people talking really LOUD upstairs but hey.. it's there for ya ...
hm, maybe I'll pass. Dh is talking to me and I'm super irritated so I don't know if I could handle really LOUD upstair people

Maybe it's the helmet! I've missed you woman!

I've missed you all too. I was gone for so long I actually considered not coming back, don't tell anyone. But the thought did cross my mind, I thought ya know I've been gone for so long it would probably be okay for me to just slip away unnoticed. But it's like drugs I can't stay away

Hello to you too, AZ!!!

Andrea

Are you mad I lumped you in a group again Andrea???

I know I have been swamped over on the DL boards lately!! Tons of new posts there to answer!! I try to get over there atleast 1-2 times per week to catch up!! I know they could never get by without me!! (insert winking smiley that I can't because I'm in quick reply!!!)

Andrea

Ohhhhh, the downfalls of dialup!!! :rotfl2:

Andrea

I always love reading your posts. Your posts are usually well thought out sounding, and they make sense unlike mine sometimes.

You can't just slip away..... AZ's survelience equipmt will just track you donw anyway ;)

Andrea

ooh I also wanted to say that you tend to only answer threads you actually know the question to, for some reason I can't resist the urge to act like i know everything and answer everyone's questions. Maybe that's why my posts rarely make sense, I actually DON'T know what Im talking about

I always love reading your posts. Your posts are usually well thought out sounding, and they make sense unlike mine sometimes.

Thank you!! It's a good cover for my real life where I don't make sense at all!! :lmao: Also I read the dictionary every night so that helps! :rotfl:

Andrea

ooh I also wanted to say that you tend to only answer threads you actually know the question to, for some reason I can't resist the urge to act like i know everything and answer everyone's questions. Maybe that's why my posts rarely make sense, I actually DON'T know what Im talking about

:lmao: :rotfl: You're are so funny!! You're posts are fine!!

Andrea

Thank you!! It's a good cover for my real life where I don't make sense at all!! :lmao: Also I read the dictionary every night so that helps! :rotfl:

Andrea

lol, I actually tried to do that once. I don't have the attention span for it, I think I got through the first two words and then I was out drooling on the dictionary.

Did you read about how I was dissed by my almost 14 yrold.. I was totally shocked!!

I was dissed by my 13 yo.. I pointed out some cute dresses for spring/summer and said "ohhhh those are so cute, I can wear cute stuff when I lose weight" and the 13 yo DS says "mom you don't need them, you're already married" :eek:

Told him he better start explaining himself.. he got all sheepish and shoulder rolling " I dunno". Finally he says "You don't have to show anything off because you already have someone" :lmao: :lmao:

hm, maybe I'll pass. Dh is talking to me and I'm super irritated so I don't know if I could handle really LOUD upstair people

I've missed you all too. I was gone for so long I actually considered not coming back, don't tell anyone. But the thought did cross my mind, I thought ya know I've been gone for so long it would probably be okay for me to just slip away unnoticed. But it's like drugs I can't stay away

You couldn't slip away any more than one of us could!! We all have this strange sick hold on each other. Face it lady, you are here to stay!! (meant to be nice, not threatening although I can see how it would seem that way with AZ around!) :laughing:

Andrea

OH MY GODI HAVE A NEW TAG!!!

I just got it, that means the tag fairy is here...

Hooray for you!! I'll just stand here like a wallflower and pray that she notices me again!! We used to have something goin! Although Mary Jo did let it slip that the Tag Fairy was a girl!

Andrea

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter