Untitled DL chat thread. Everyone is welcome! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy banana guy is not the same to me since DH told me about the Pbutter Jelly Time.

Poor pixie I have her working over time. She's already made me my next siggy and soon I'll have her working on the siggy for the one after that and she should make me some spare siggy's too.

awwww... I love the work she does. I have no clue how to do anything with images/photshop.

hm, maybe I'll pass. Dh is talking to me and I'm super irritated so I don't know if I could handle really LOUD upstair people

I've missed you all too. I was gone for so long I actually considered not coming back, don't tell anyone. But the thought did cross my mind, I thought ya know I've been gone for so long it would probably be okay for me to just slip away unnoticed. But it's like drugs I can't stay away

Sorry dd was sleep walking so I had to take care of that for a minute.

Christina you obviously haven't read every page because we have asked about where you were. We would miss you so much dont you ever forget that!

See, now aren't you glad you stayed!!! :banana:

Andrea
YES! It's funny how a simple tag can make me feel so special!
Hooray for you!! I'll just stand here like a wallflower and pray that she notices me again!! We used to have something goin! Although Mary Jo did let it slip that the Tag Fairy was a girl!

Andrea

Well she's here because I was just tagged so quick say something dumb! Oooh Mary Jo's gonna git in trooouuuubbbblle

Poor pixie I have her working over time. She's already made me my next siggy and soon I'll have her working on the siggy for the one after that and she should make me some spare siggy's too.

Hey everyone, Christina's a siggy hog!! Siggy hog!! Siggy hog!!!

Andrea

well son of a building block it's Pixie!!:goodvibes

LegoMan.jpg
GASP! I don't want to be his son...er daughter! :eek: :scared1:

SHAWNA!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? :confused3

OMG the bathrooms have taken FOREVER. We still have to finish the trim and put the toilet back in my bathroom but dh goes back to work tomorrow so it should be better then. I can get back on . I've been passing out at night lately. I think dizzy slipped me some drugs!:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

OMG the bathrooms have taken FOREVER. We still have to finish the trim and put the toilet back in my bathroom but dh goes back to work tomorrow so it should be better then. I can get back on . I've been passing out at night lately. I think dizzy slipped me some drugs!:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

She cast a dizzy spell? :lmao:

YES! It's funny how a simple tag can make me feel so special!

Well she's here because I was just tagged so quick say something dumb! Oooh Mary Jo's gonna git in trooouuuubbbblle

Sorry, I can't play games with the Tag Fairy! She would know right away since I never say anything dumb on a normal day!! Weren't you just applauding my smart sounding posts??? :rotfl: Now she tells me to say something dumb, like that would ever happen!!!

Andrea

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter