• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

update 286 points for rent or transfer $11 pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

areeb

Earning My Ears
UPDATE 29 points available to rent beginning 9/1/2013
My home resort is beach club so reservations can be made 1 year in advance all other resorts can be booked 7 months out

I no longer have points to transfer
Please include the resort
View/type of room
Number of people and ages
Check in and check out dates

Payments made via PayPal 1/2 prior to reservation remaining after confirmation number is provided

Hi, looking to make a reservation March 25 to March 28 at BCV. Three adults and one child.

areeb said:
I have 410 points to rent or transfer for $11 a point. Home resort is Beach Club Villas. Must be used by August 31, 2013

Rent- l need to know the resort, room type, the number of people and ages. Payment via PayPal.

Interested in an AK studio prefer value but open to pretty much whatever depending on the amount of points needed/price as this is a last minute surprise trip for my girls for April 3rd-4th. 3 people, 1 adult, 2 children ages 7,9. Thank you!

Would be interested in the following:

4/27 to 5/3
2 Adults, 1 Child
Beach Club
Studio or 1 Bedroom

Would also consider AKL for Studio or 1 Bedroom.

Thank you!

I would be interested in animal kingdom for July 18-20 for 3 adults (63, 62, 39) and 1 child (7). Would also want to book deluxe dining plan as well as magical express transportation.

Other resort option would be boardwalk.

areeb said:
I have 410 points to rent or transfer for $11 a point. Home resort is Beach Club Villas. Must be used by August 31, 2013

Rent- l need to know the resort, room type, the number of people and ages. Payment via PayPal.

Transfer- 1/2 due up front then balance once transfer is completed. You can call DVC to confirm the transfer

Sent a pm

Hello!

I would like a studio for one night at BCV, room only, the night of 8/23, check out 8/24. Would be 2 adults, One 7 year old, one 4 year old, and one 2 year old.Can you please let me know if this is possible :D

~Sam said:
BCC
2 bedroom,
3 adults
2 children (5 and 2.5)
April 23-30

Bcc is not avail Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
2 Bedroom Villa - Savanna View
372 points
Or
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Treehouse Villa
366 points
Or
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
2 Bedroom Villa
315 points

You can PM for more infp

Manda513 said:
Interested in an AK studio prefer value but open to pretty much whatever depending on the amount of points needed/price as this is a last minute surprise trip for my girls for April 3rd-4th. 3 people, 1 adult, 2 children ages 7,9. Thank you!

Is that for 1 night checking out in the 4th?

Checking in the 3rd, checking out the 5th. But if you can only find one night I'm willing to take what I can get since it's last minute!

Manda513 said:
Checking in the 3rd, checking out the 5th. But if you can only find one night I'm willing to take what I can get since it's last minute!

Sent pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter