• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

update 286 points for rent or transfer $11 pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and thank you for the offering. Interested in studio accommodations from Nov 30th or Dec. 1st thru Dec. 6th at the BCV or BWV. Traveling with my 13 year old daughter and perhaps another mother-daughter pair (pending schedules). Have rented previously with great experiences and prefer to stay near the Yacht club where conference is being held. Please send PM or email me at karenf7985@comcast.net.

Many thanks--Karen

Hi

I was wondering if you had anymore points to rent??
AKL savannah view
9/19/13-9/20/13
2 adults

Thanks!:)

Hi We are interested in:

Please include the resort: Boardwalk or Beach club
View/type of room: Standard
Number of people and ages: 5 ppl (2 adults, kids ages 12,10,8)
Check in and check out dates Sept 1-7 but flexible +- a few days on either end

I realize with 5 ppl we cannot stay in 1 studio but trying to rent 2 studios connecting or nearby. Not sure if that is possible. If not possible then we need a 2 bdrm?

We have rented points before, but youngest kid was under 3 so we stayed in a studio.

Hi,

My hubby and I would like to stay in Disney 9th -23rd May. We would like a standard studio/room in either Animal Kingdom, Saratoga, Boardwalk or Yacht&Beach Club, in that order of preference.

Would you have the points available and could you check if any of these properties would be available for our dates?

Many thanks,
Gayle

if you would look back on 02-18-13 post OP only has 29 pts to rent ..so only a night or two available..just an FYI.. to all who have inquired since that date

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter