• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

UPDATE 33 Points left! 197 Points available @ $14 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a 2 bedroom at animal kingdom for one or two nights depending on a availability either january 18th or 25th? Anyway I could be that lucky? Thanks!
Hi Laurie!
Nothing available for either set of dates at Animal Kingdom :-(
Saratoga Springs has a 2-bedroom for the 25th & 26th.
I could book one of those nights for you - 34 points for either night.
Let me know.
Thanks for checking in with us!
Felicia

Anything available from 3/21-4/1/19? We can stay in DVC property for part of the stay (either beginning or end) and go to another resort for the rest of the time. thanks!

Anything available from 3/21-4/1/19? We can stay in DVC property for part of the stay (either beginning or end) and go to another resort for the rest of the time. thanks!
Hi Lisa!
Yes, there is availability.
We can do a studio 3/21-3/22 or 3/30-3/31 at Old Key West. Would be 33 points for either set of dates.
Send me a PM if you’d like to go forward with booking.
Felicia

I’m looking for 2 studios on June 19th (just the one night).

Would prefer BW but other options would be AK value, SS, or maybe OKW.

Any chance that is a possibility?

I’m looking for 2 studios on June 19th (just the one night).

Would prefer BW but other options would be AK value, SS, or maybe OKW.

Any chance that is a possibility?
So sorry, these points need to be used by March 31st.
Good luck!

Anything available the night of Feb 3rd?
Hi Jason,
Yes there is availability :-)
There are 1-BRs available at Boardwalk, Beach Club, Saratoga Springs, AKV-Jambo, ranging in points from 28-35.
And a studio at the Polynesian for 21 points.
Let us know if you'd like to jump on any of these.
Felicia

sending PM
Hi!
Jambo is still available, but Kidani is not.
Let me know asap and we'll get you set up :-)

And, to confirm that is the night of Feb 26th...
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
1 Nights Selected

Check-In: Feb 26, 2019 Check-Out: Feb 27, 2019
16 Vacation Points @ $14 per pt
Total of $224 :-)

I am looking for a 2 bedroom at animal kingdom for one or two nights depending on a availability either january 18th or 25th? Anyway I could be that lucky? Thanks!
Any luck on this one? We could do a one bedroom and possibly 2 nights if that makes a difference.

Any luck on this one? We could do a one bedroom and possibly 2 nights if that makes a difference.
Hi Laurie,
Kidani does have availability for the 25th, nothing for the 18th. With our 33 points, we would only be able to cover one night in a 1-bedroom for 32 pts.
Let me know if this is helpful.
Felicia

Hello,
We are looking to extend our trip. Is there any availability in a studio or a one bedroom on February 3rd and 4th? Thank you so much!

Hello,
We are looking to extend our trip. Is there any availability in a studio or a one bedroom on February 3rd and 4th? Thank you so much!
Hi there!
There is 1-bedroom availability for the night of Feb 3 at Boardwalk and Beach Club - 35 pts at either.
And, a 1-bedroom for the nights of Feb 3 & 4 at Saratoga Springs - 60 pts. (We could do one of those nights for you, as we do not have enough pts available for 2 nights.)
Felicia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter